6

Chapter Six

   hung up the phone, Mu Wenran returned to the house and returned the phone to Mu Xian.

   You must know that Mu Wenran's eyebrows have been frowning in the past two days when he returned to the old house. Adults rarely talk to him. At most, he asked about his grades, praised him for being smart, and gave him a red envelope.  It is rare for Mu Xian to see his brows under Matsushita's brows today. With a peaceful appearance, he couldn't help but ask: "You and Lujia don't exchange phone numbers or something?"

   Mu Wenran paused, "Forget, ask next time." He regretted a little bit. If he asked earlier, he might be able to call the dumpling after midnight, but Lujia might have been asleep at that time.

   Lujia did not make it past twelve o'clock.

   He was so sleepy that he squatted his head at eleven o'clock, holding the pillow and trying hard to stare at the TV screen with loose eyes.  The whole family laughed at him, and his grandfather drove him to sleep, and called him at twelve o'clock, but Bai Yi was full of energy.

   Lujia slept after twelve o'clock in one night, but Bai Yi was still making noises and woke him up.

   Bai Yi: "You just woke up, I have eaten dumplings."

   Auntie came into the room and saw Lu Jia sitting on the bed in a daze, "Why do you wake up, did your brother bother you? Bai Yi, don't bluff here, go out and play."

   Bai Yi was very uneasy, twisted and walked out.

   Luka sat on the bed and looked happily, rubbing his eyes and asked, "Aunt, what time is it?"

   "It's half past twelve, are you hungry? Get up and eat some dumplings when you're hungry. Your grandma's wrapped pork and fennel."

Lu Jia put on his shoes and went to eat dumplings. The relatives were gone. The floor of the living room was in a mess. Grandma and aunt were tidying up in the back kitchen. Grandpa was still sitting at the dining table watching TV. When he saw him coming, he pulled a chair by his side:  "Come, sit here."

   Lujia sat there obediently, and his grandfather teased him cheerfully: "Come on, let's drink one."

   Luka hadn't fully awakened, smiled softly, waved his hand and said, "I don't drink."

  Grandpa teased him: "Hey, it's okay, our grandpa secretly drinks so that your aunt will not see it."

   Lujia shook his head: "Don't drink, grandpa, don't drink it either. If you don't drink well, neither of us will drink it."

  Grandpa said "Oh", looked at Lujia, and suddenly sighed.  He drank too much, and saw Lujia thinking about his dead daughter, who was still a little girl in his eyes at the age of twenty-five and sixty. He left as he said, leaving only such a grandson. She was sensible and sensible.  Distressed.

   "Don't drink anymore." He pushed away the half glass of wine, and pushed the fruit plate with sugar to Lujia, "What about your brother, didn't you keep arguing for sugar just now? It's okay to eat more during the Chinese New Year."

   Lujia turned his head and shouted Bai Yi, and Bai Yi shouted back in the room: "What are you doing?"

   Luka: "Can you eat sugar?"

   "eat!"

   After the death of grandpa, Lu Jia always remembered this New Year's Eve, the sigh he couldn't understand, and the deep meaning hidden in his eyes.