4

Chapter Four

   Actually, when I saw Lu Jia's first side as early as yesterday, Mu Wenran felt that the dumplings standing downstairs looked like a snowman.

   Mu Xian brought Lu Jia to him. Obviously he was not in good faith. He knew that Mu Wenran didn't like children, but Mu Zhang was at home yesterday, and Mu Wenran didn't dare to do anything.

   The second uncle of Mu Xian was extremely wicked. It seemed that he couldn't see Mu Wenran well. Knowing that Mu Wenran was happy, he brought a child to disturb him.

   Mu Wenran was crushing the fire at first, watching the ball sit awkwardly on the sofa, and the light was still sweeping him, feeling unspeakable irritability.

   Mu's family is a big family with a lot of people in it, and during the holidays, relatives and children keep coming to visit.

   Mu Wenran's appearance followed his mother. The marriage of Mu Zhangcheng back then was facilitated by his father Mu. The father liked that daughter-in-law very much, and he naturally liked Mu Wenran.

   Mu Wenran's twelfth birthday, the old man said that he would hold a birthday party. A group of children came to the house. A boy fell downstairs during the play, so he could not die Mu Wenran stood upstairs.  The boy licked his foot. After being lifted up by the adult, he dared not look at Mu Wenran, his eyes dodged.

   Mu Wenran looked at him coldly. The adults didn't dare to provoke Mu Zhangcheng. The boy's mother also blamed the boy for walking without looking at the road, but in fact, many people think that the boy was pushed downstairs by Mu Wenran.

   Mu Wenran is too precocious. The child of only twelve has no expression on his face, he is cold, and there is no use in looking good, it will only make people think that this child is not normal.

   Mu Zhangcheng kept Mu Wenran into the room and reprimanded him, asking if it was the one he pushed.

   Mu Wenran didn't say a word at all.

   Seeing that Mu Zhangcheng raised his hand to hit someone, Mu Xian, who wanted to come over to see the situation, quickly stopped: "Hey, brother, what are you doing? Is there anything I can't say, I have to hit the child?"

   Although Mu Zhangcheng and Mu Xian are brothers, Mu Xian is ten years younger than Mu Zhangcheng, and he can't get along with Mu Zhangcheng, so he is interested in his little nephew who has a strange personality.

  Mu Zhangcheng is angry, and he is not very polite to his younger brother who is many years younger: "Don't worry about this! I won't teach him today, he won't know what to do in a few days..."

   The old man appeared from nowhere, coughed twice and interrupted Mu Zhangcheng to speak, and said, "My child's birthday, what are you doing?"

   Mu Xian also echoed: "That's right, Big Brother, Wen Ran hasn't spoken yet. You can't force him to admit his mistake."

   The old man is partial to Mu Xian, the second child is not a day or two, but it is a pity that Mu Xian has been reluctant to get married, and Mu Zhangcheng had a son early, so the old man's attention was all transferred to his grandson.

   Now the old man and Mu Xian spoke together, and Mu Zhangcheng had to put down his hands and glared at Mu Wenran, "Hurry up and admit your mistakes to your brother!"

   Mu Xian originally thought that Mu Wenran would refute, but he didn't expect that Mu Wenran would actually go out, pat the boy on the shoulder, and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to push you."