11

Chapter Eleven

   Lujia went back to the classroom and was dumbfounded, lying on the table with his head in his hands.

   He didn't even know that he would be so angry, he seldom got angry.

   After the impulse, he began to worry that Mu Wenran would ignore him, after all, he stuck it up from the beginning.

   The more I thought about it, the more angry Lu Jia couldn't help sending a message to Mu Wenran.

   Lujia: [Bad egg!  ]

   after sending it out and then withdrawing it.

   Mu Wenran: [I saw it.  ]

   Lujia was nervous and relieved, it seems that Mu Wenran is still taking care of himself.

   He sent again: [Bad egg!  ]

   Do not withdraw this time.

   Mu Wenran: [What kind of temper?  ]

   Lujia: [Bad egg!  ]

   Mu Wenran: [Little bastard.  ]

   Lujia stared, and Mu Wenran actually scolded him in turn!

   angry!

  He would never dare to do this if he put it in before, Lu Jia thought for a while, then sighed, he was used to Mu Wenran.

   I blame Mu Wenran!

   Lu Jia didn't listen to the class all afternoon, thinking about it, and finally decided to admit his mistake with Mu Wenran.

   He has no reason to be headstrong.

   That summer vacation night, Mu Wenran stepped on the night to find him, probably because the moonlight dazzled people's eyes and made Lu Jia feel extravagant.

   He wondered if he could be more greedy, and take a step forward to get closer to Mu Wenran.

   Lujia is just not reconciled, he has worked so hard, can't Mu Wenran expect him a little bit?

   After school, Lu Jia waited at the entrance of the high school teaching building.  Seeing Mu Wenran coming out, he called "Brother", Mu Wenran didn't hear it, didn't even look up, and walked directly past him.

   Lujia instantly forgot what he had come for, and threw behind his brain the draft that had been punched in the afternoon, and turned around to hold Mu Wenran.

   "Mu Wenran." This was the first time Lu Jia called Mu Wenran by his name.

   He raised his head and faced those deep black eyes, and he was a little bit stunned, but he still bit his head and said seriously, "Are you a bastard?" After speaking, he lowered his head, feeling extremely scared.  But seeing that I was still holding Mu Wenran's arm, and forgot to be afraid, he let go with a "humph", turned around and stepped on the steps.

   Danzi seems to be even more angry.  Young Master Mu flattened his lips, frowned, and became unhappy.

   In Mu Wenran's impression, Lujia has been obedient and soft, but today suddenly became angry because he mentioned him and the girl.

  Adolescent children are very sensitive to relationship problems. Mu Wenran knew it, so after a few days, he saw that Lu Jia really didn't plan to tell him, so he asked.

   As long as he thinks that Lu Jia may have more things to hide from him in the future, Mu Wenran feels irritated.

   The child who had been raising for so long suddenly stopped kissing him. It was really uncomfortable.