7

Chapter VII

   Lujia rushed to finish the homework on the last day of the holiday, but did not have time to memorize the texts to be recited. On the first day of school, he forgot to wear a red scarf. Not only was he deducted from the student, he was also taken to the corridor penalty station by the teacher.

   A few days ago, he exchanged phone numbers with Mu Wenran, doing his homework at night, and calling Mu Wenran when he didn't know the question.  After going back and forth, the call at night became a habit.

  Mu Wenran's junior high school is a closed school. It is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, and mobile phones are not allowed on other days.

   Lu Jia thought that he would not be able to contact Mu Wenran for a long time, but Mu Wenran said he would take the mobile phone. If Lu Jia wanted to make a call, he could call him directly.

   Mu Wenran went to junior high school with his cell phone almost every day, and after all he was looking forward to receiving calls from Chu Yue, even if the people on the other end of the phone would always cry and complain to him.

   Most of the reason why he brought the phone later was because of Lujia. The kid would pick a good time, and specifically called him after school, to ask a question and talk about what happened today.

   Mu Wenran had the illusion of raising a child. This kind of telephone contact lasted until the end of the month, and Lu Jia did not call again for several days.

   Mu Wenran took it for granted that Lu Jia was bored. This is quite normal. At the beginning of the new semester, students can meet each other frequently, Lu Jia will stick to him for no reason.

   Spring begins in April. On Saturday morning, Mu Wenran received a call from Lu Jia.

   Luka: "Hello? Brother, are you still sleeping?"

   Mu Wenran: "No."

"Oh, that’s fine. I didn’t use my mobile phone last month! Thirty yuan! I didn’t even dare to tell my aunt that Bai Yi didn’t borrow my phone. Hey, I wanted you to call me. I could  Tell you about it, but you never called me..." Lu Jiajili said a lot, and finally asked, "Brother, are you busy these days?"

   He thought Mu Wenran was busy, so he forgot to call himself.

   "Stupid." Mu Wenran had only thought in his heart, but could not hold back speaking softly.

   "what?"

"Nothing." Mu Wenran turned the pen in his hand, "I have been busy recently, but I won't be anymore. If you don't call, I will call you." He rarely said such things.  This is considered a promise, and Mu Wenran has always done what he said.

   Lujia repeatedly said: "Okay, okay."

   Mu Wenran asked him again: "Did you write your homework?"

   There was no sound on Lujia, and after a few seconds, he said, "I think...I plan to write again on Sunday."

   "Do you want to come to my house to do homework?"

   Lujia struggled in his heart. He wanted to go out to play today, but it was difficult to refuse Mu Wenran, "Brother, are you at home again today?"

   Mu Wenran thought he was afraid of Mu Zhangcheng, and said, "Yes," "The nanny is not there today."

   Lujia immediately burst into responsibility and said, "Then I will go!"

   "Do you know the way, do you need me to pick you up?"

   "Yes, no, I'll go by bus."