9

Chapter nine

   In the second year of the middle school, the two boys of the Bai family both entered the voice change period.

   Lujia was particularly serious, his throat hurts, and the white mother had prepared a lot of throat lozenges for him, and Lujia always forgot to bring it.  Mu Wenran took the medicine on his body and told him to ask for it if he forgot to take it.

   Lujia seldom speaks in front of Mu Wenran now, either using a voice or making gestures.

   Several times at first, Mu Wenran thought he had a sore throat and didn't want to talk. Later, I saw that he and Bai Yi were talking very warmly. The two little ducks quacked at him, knowing that Lu Jia only didn't like talking in front of him.

   During the lunch break, Lu Jia came to get the lozenges again, Fang Ren secretly stuffed him with candy and blinked at him.

   After a year of getting along, the other people in the dormitory no longer touched Mu Wenran so much, and the relationship is not salty.

   is Lu Jia, sweet and pleasant, and became their dormitory mascot.

   Lujia sat in Mu Wenran’s bed for a while, seeing that he was going to read at noon, Mu Wenran got up and said, "Go?"

   Lujia nodded, and followed Mu Wenran downstairs.

   Out of the dormitory, Mu Wenran who was walking in front suddenly turned around and stretched out his hand.

   Luka looked at him, then at that hand, but didn't understand what was going on, so he put his hand on it.

   Mu Wenran was also stunned.

   "No." He tried his best to be tactful, for fear of scaring the little guy, "Fang Rengang gave you candy?"

   Lujia raised his head: "Ah, you saw it." He pursed his lips and bit, "He gave it to me, and I was too embarrassed to refuse...I really didn't want to eat."

   was still shocked.

   Mu Wenran said "Yes", "Then give it to me, I will keep it for you."

   Lujia took out the sugar, carefully put it in Mu Wenran's palm, and looked up at him tentatively.

   Mu Wenran didn't know what he was afraid of, so he could only appease: "You have a sore throat now, wait until it hurts to eat."

   Lu Jia Bianzui: "I really didn't want to eat."

   "Yeah." Mu Wenran raised his hand and pressed his head, "Go ahead, it's going to go to class."

After Lujia left, Mu Wenran waited for a while under the dormitory.

   Fang Ren came out and saw Mu Wenran throwing things into the trash can, then turned around and left.

   "Hey." Fang Ren grinned, and patted his thigh, "This young master is so amazing!"

   asked Brother Xiong, "What happened to you Mu Wenran?"

   Fang Ren: "He deliberately, absolutely deliberately!"

   Brother Xiong: "What's the matter?"

   Fang Ren could see clearly that Mu Wenran threw in the candy he gave Lu Jia.

   After more than a month, Lujia's voice finally ceased to be hoarse and unpleasant, and it became a little lower than before.

He was so happy that he dragged Mu Wenran and said a lot, saying that Bai Yi was arguing with his little girlfriend, and sent in the space "My deep love for you can be seen all over the world, but you don't understand" and so on.  Sour words.