The Flushed Pets

The Animal Control Truck stops when a bunny came on the way, Yep, Snowball the bunny, leader of the Flushed Pets.

Stella: *in her mind* Ugh, Snowball the bunny, not an appropriate name for leader of a pet-gangster-type-gang.

Stella even tho they didn't met each other she is a bit jealous of how good is he with the plan "thingies". And when some animals that got caught by the animal control agents, snowball comes either to mess with the agents or saving one of his partners.

A/N: By The way, why does she need to be jealous 'bout that? Maybe it's not because of his "big plans" or maybe it's because she doesn't have that kind of a big gang Snowball has, it don't know. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I WROTE THAT?! XD

Well then, back to the story...

When one of the agents got off the truck, Stella hid behind the truck and took a little peak to see what was going on, while finding a way to save Max and Duke.

Animal control agent 1: Awww! Hey there little bunny. Whatcha doing in the middle of the road?

After he said that, Snowball turned around with a cute little bunny face and a carrot in hand (I mean, paw Xd) and...

AAAAYYYY!!

Snowball launches onto the agent hitting him on the face and the rest of the body, while yelling. YELLING, GRUNTING, YELLING... but that didn't took that long. The agent was creaming for help from the other agent, he didn't notice at first because he was brushing his mustache.

Animal Control Agent 2: *Gasp* What's going on?

Then a pig and a lizard came out of the sewers rushing to the agent who was on the truck

Animal Control Agent 1: Save yourself!!

Snowball: Shut it, human!

He said hitting the agent's nose with his carrot really hard that the agent grabbed his nose from the pain.

Snowball: Let's do this! Now! Now! Yeah!

Snowball ordered the pig and the lizard rush onto the agent who was on the truck hitting the pig while the lizard got into his pants making him wiggle and with the other foot accelerate the truck leaving the other agent behind. But the animals got in the truck on time before they left him, Snowball shaking his fluffy cotton tail while leaving the truck.

"And what about Stella?" You should ask. Well, when the truck started she finally had the idea to join the "rescue party" and just finally go to her hiding place taking the dogs with her. She ran as fast as she could (again) casing the truck waiting until the back gate opens so she can get through. Suddenly the truck started going like crazy diving in zig zag, probably because the animals where distracting the driver.

When Snowball finally opened the gate, she rushed to get inside and she did.

Duke: You again?

Stella: Yup. Sorry I left you two behind

Then she looked at the tiny dog who somehow looked familiar to her, like that she seen him somewhere before.

Stella: You, Tiny dog, look a bit familiar. Have I-

Max: Less talking, more taking us out of here, please.