Sausage! (Pt. 1)

Near the Brooklyn Bridge, Stella, Duke and Max were walking along the river with empty stomachs.

Duke: *groans* I'm SO hungry.

Stella: Same, I never got breakfast this morning.

Then the trio saw a man eating a sandwich, they were awed by how delicious it looks.

Duke: oh, man, would you guys looks at that sandwich!

Max: All right. Time to work the gift.

Stella: *dumbly* Wait, what was that gift. Oh....that gift. *In her mind* I'm so hungry that I suddenly just started to act dumbly

They Walked towards the man, sat down and they began to wear their sad eyes begging him to give them food, but he refused, puts the whole sandwich in his mouth and left.

Max: No, no, no, no, no, no!

Stella: Ugh, Great, now how are we getting food now.

Max: Okay, this, this, this'll be fine. We're fine. We can find are way home. We are descended from the mighty wolf. We have primal instincts that are mere moments away from kicking in and leading us home.

Duke: I cannot wait! Here it comes!

Then he started to... (I can't explain what was he doing, sorry XD)

Stella: What's he doing?

Max: Don't say a word, you'll distract him. *looks at Duke* Anything?

Duke: No. Wait! Oh, I... *groans* No.

Max: *sigh* I don't know, Duke. Maybe the legend of dogs coming from wolves is just, it's just wrong. I mean, like, maybe one puppy asked his mom, "Where did we come from?" And the mom said, "Woof." And the kid was like, "Oh, wolves?" And she was like, "Yeah, fine."

Stella: *chuckles* Sorry it's just that whatever you said was a good one, but, yeah, I also agree that legend is wrong.

(It even made me laugh xd)

Duke when he herd Stella chuckle he thought that Max was liking her and he feels something for her, Duke became a bit jealous because of that. But then he started to smell a very familiar scent of...

Duke: Sausage.

(A/N: Yes sausage!)

Max: Huh?

Stella: What is it, Duke?

Duke: You smell that?

Stella: Oh, yeah, I can smell, that

Max: Oh, Man, it is.

Duke: SAUSAGE!

Max: Well, then, what are we waiting for? We're coming for you, baby!

Stella: YEAH-HA-HA-HA! WHOOO-HOOO!

Duke and Stella: *laughing*

To be continued...