In the Sewers: (Pt. 3 ~ Fleeing the Sewers)

???: STOOP!!

The alley cats entered to the scene.

Alley Cat: What are you doing initiating a couple of domestics?

Snowball: Domestics?

Alley Cat: Yeah, We just jumped these two in the alley. Slashed off their collars. And that female one over there was invading other alleys stealing food.

Stella: What?!

Alley Cat: We even took her collar.

Stella stood in shock, they took her collar yes, but "invading other alleys" "stealing food", that's another story ( actually it's not true ).

Snowball: No, no, no. That- that's not true. Your said you burned your collars and you *looking at Stella* you said you were their apprentice on human-killing.

Max: Well, "burned", "lost", "had them stolen by cats". It's all just words, really, isn't it?

Stella: Yeah, and I don't steal food from anyone, I-I just find them somewhere and I don't even have an owner, there must me s-some mistake.

Alley Cat: So, is there some other dog in the city name...Stella? *showing her collar*

Then Max and Duke was looking at her surprised, well mostly Max because he finally remembered his old friend after a long time.

Stella: Well, it could be anybody but- Ugh! Never mind! *Whispering Loudly* Damm these cats are so good, but why?!

Snowball: You don't deserve the be marked by the viper.

Max: Oh, no.

Duke: We'll just show ourselves out.

Stella: Yeah, we'll just gonna—

Snowball: You deserve to be EATEN by the viper! Get those leash lovers!

Stella: Let's get out of here!!

All the animals where surrounding them like his boss ordered.

Then Duke lances at the vipers tail while Max and Stella where surrounded.

Stella: Well I'm not just staying here like a Damsel dog in Distressed, I'll go help him.

Both Stella and Duke barrel to some animals and Duke bites the vipers tail spinning it around mocking animals away.
Meanwhile with Stella, she was trying to help Duke but she got pushed away by the other animals and one hamster took her hat making her mad

Stella: Hey! You little rat, give it back!

Stella was chasing the rat around until she finally got it back but she gets hit by the snake's tail making her almost fall down the edge. So did her hat fell over the other edge.

Max: Go get 'me Duke! Whoa!

Then Snowball gets hit by the snake's tail into the sewer water, Duke let's go of the snake and ties it around a post

Stella: Umm... A little paw here? Help!

Duke: Oh, Sorry! Let me get you up.

Duke lifts Stella up when they suddenly got their noses touched when she stood up. They broke apart while blushing so hard, making them chuckle awkwardly.

Stella: Uh..Thanks, for that

Duke: Uh, yeah, no problem.

They shook their heads to snap out and ran to help Max.

Meanwhile with Max, the viper corners him at the edge of a platform and strikes, the post hold it and then it starts to break away from the ceiling and a pile of bricks fall into the viper's head, it rises but it gets hit by more bricks, then a judge chunk of ceiling crashes on it bursting into flames

Max: Uh, fellas, that was an accident.

Snowball: YOU SQUISHED THE SACRED VIPER! *sobs* he's a flapjack! *sobbing* Oh, viper! Viper, you in a better place! You and Ricky! *more sobbing* You ain't never did nothing to nobody! Well, you hit a lot of people, Viper. So, technically, you might actually deserve this. This might be something that was long overdue. But it shouldn't have came like this! Not on my watch! GET 'EM!

The animal swarm to the trio.

Duke: Oh, no! Come on!

Duke picks up Max with his mouth while Stella picks up her hat and they flee sliding down the brick columns. Then he hits a turtle which nooks around animals aside ( like on Super Mario Bros. ). They head to a tunnel, he spits out Max, and Stella puts on her hat.

Max: WAIT UP, DUKE!

Ripper runs after them with Snowball riding on his back, with all the pets running after them.

Max: We're sorry! Can this be over now?

Duke: We have a problem!

Max: We have so many problems.

Stella: Which one do you mean at this moment?

They see that the tunnel ends in a shaft where many other tunnels drain into a pool of waterfalls  below.

Stella: Oh, your right, that is a problem.

Snowball: STOP RUNNING, DUMMIES! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

Duke: Hold your breath!

Max: Hold my breath? *gets pushed by Duke*

He was about to push Stella but before he did, she spoke up

Stella: Wait! I can't can't swim.

Duke: Me neither but this is our only way do get out of here, so it now or never.

Stella: What's that Shakespeare or-

(Ok I don't know why I wrote that but ok) Xd

Then Duke pushes Stella over the edge then dives after them.

AAAAAAHHHH!!

The trio was swiftly flowing in a river-tunnel.

Max: This is my least favorite part of this whole thing so far.

To be continued...