In The River.

In the tunnel, Duke was getting onto a floating tire while Max and Stella were swimming nearby Duke (Well actually she wasn't swimming, she was just getting onto a floating box because she has bad memory swimming) Then they reached to a large chamber and get sucked into a whirlpool, when they got underwater the current pulls the trio into a metal pipe. Over a river, the water stops flowing from the drainage pipe, but suddenly the three dogs got launched from the pipe into the river.

Duke: Come on! We got to get to shore!

Max: I only know the doggy paddle! And I don't know it well!

Duke: Swim, Tiny Dog! Swim!

Stella: Incoming!

Suddenly a Big Apple Ferry came floating beside them, Duke and Max were swimming along side of the boat then climb onto a platform at the rear. Stella was trying climb onto the platform but didn't succeed, so she feel.

Stella: Duke! Help! *coughs*

Duke: Hang on Stella, Im coming!

Duke jumps out of the platform heading to Stella who's drowning in the river. Meanwhile, Max was trying ro grab the life preserver but he couldn't do it cuz he's small. Duke finally made it to Stella.

Stella: Duke!

Duke: Don't worry, I got you. Max! Pass me that ring over there!

Max: *struggling to get the life preserver* I can't...REACH IT!

Duke: *furiously groan* Ok, new plan, Stella, get on my back, I carry you to the boat.

Stella: Alright.

Stella gets on Duke's back heading to the boat while she's coughing, Max was almost grabbing the life preserver with his nose.

Duke: We're almost there!

They finally made it to the platform, Duke puts Stella down

Max: Alright, looks like you never needed that ring after all

Stella opens her eyes, she stood up and started shaking the water out of her fur

Stella: *coughing* Thanks, Duke.

Duke: *shaking the water of his fur* No problem.

Then all of a sudden, Stella walks over to Duke and kisses him on the cheek as a token of thanks for saving her life, then after she did that, they looked at each other in the eyes while blushing really, really hard.

Max stared at them in shocked and a bit disgusted.

Stella took a big step back nervously

Stella: *In her mind* Stella! What is wrong with you?! Are you seriously falling for that dog?! Oh, yeah, I am falling for him 😏

Duke: *In her mind* What just happened to me?! Am I falling for Stella even though It's only been like, I-I don't know, 18 minutes?! That's cute :3

Max: *in his mind* What the heck am I seeing, first I just realized that Stella was my old friend and now this?! Who can hang out with someone like him. He' s rude, scary and..... well that's all I got what I hate about him and why can't anyone hangout with him. (A/N: Well I think he's cute) *out loud* Finally, I'm going home.

Duke: Uh... Isn't home that way?

After Duke said they saw that they were floating away from the city

Max: Ah! Seriously?

But that's not all, Stella realized that he felt a bit different, she isn't wearing her hat.

Stella:Wait, I feel a bit different. *gasp* No, no, no, no, no. My hat! Where is it?!

Then she looked that her hat was floating away from the boat.

Stella: Ohh, Sh-

The ferry horn blows while Stella said her cuss word so they couldn't listen what she said.

To be continued, Oh wait, there's more.

Over the river, Snowball and his followers crashed in a crate in the end of a drainage pipe and they spot the dogs on the ferry.

Snowball: They're going to Brooklyn.

Tattoo: They say everyone's going to Brooklyn these days. It's making a real comeback.

Snowball: I'm not talking about hipster real estate trends. I'm talking about vengeance, Tattoo. Death is coming to Brooklyn and it got buck teeth and a cotton tail!

Tattoo: Wait, what's that floating over there.

The pig sees Stellas hat floating on the river and Snowball grabs it and recognized that it was hers

Snowball: Oh, looks like Red Cap Dog isn't wearing her red cap anymore, now we have to use this hat as a tracker and GET THOSE DOGS! HA HA HA HAAA!

To be continued (for real this time XD) ...

A/N: I want to say that half of this chapter was Kykuynoss idea and thanks for giving me a little hand