Small Talk (Pt.2 ~ The Truth)

Duke: Wha- What do you wanna talk about?

Stella: Its something you really need to know, I mean Max already knows but when we met this morning I think you need to know my real me.

Duke: *Desperate*Stella, Your making me nervios, just spit it out.

Duke was desperate to know what will she say, Stella tries to not get so pressured but she finally spoke

Stella: OKEY! Okey! FINE! Im not a stray!

Duke was speechless, he thought she was a stray because her collar was missing, she told her she's been living in the alleys for a long time. But he was wrong.

Duke: What do you mean by that?

Stella: I wasn't a stray when we met, I used to have an owner too. Even tho you just was that back at the sewers, when those cats proved that I was a domestic, but that domestic life was a long time ago.

Duke: But what happened?

Stella: Its a long story, but if you really want to know what happened, that badly. *sighs* Her name was Ellen, It was International Dogs Day and she came, and chose me as a lifetime best friend. Max and I visited each other very often because our owners were best friends, we used to have walks, we had so much fun until, the phone call.  Yeah,  the rest of the story isn't very important. But I just wanted to tell you that so we don't have like a friendship with lies. When you told us that you used to have an owner, I decided to tell the truth about my past.

Duke: Well, first of all, I think that lie- friendship- "thingie"  I never wanted that to happen in my life, not even with Max, thank you for telling the truth and Im sorry for what happened, even tho you told me a bit of your life.

Stella: Yeah, you will se sooner or later, well there's no need to tell Max because we already met

Stella and Duke laughed a little, but she sigh sadly because Max doesn't know about how she disappeared, and how they never saw each other again, and because she hasn't told Duke yet that Max's wont probably work and maybe his owner might not be there, she is worried about him because she doesn't want to se his disappointed face when he finds out. Duke looked at her worried but when she looked back their worries were gone, the two dogs took one step forward, about to kiss, but...

Max: DUKE! Stella! I think I found you house.

Max saw that Duke was a bit mad (because of Max, he accidentally ruined the moment) but surprised at the same time, while Stella was blushing like crazy,  as well as duke.

Max: Are you two okey?

Duke: Umm... Yeah, lets just go...

They went off to follow Max but before that,  Duke saw a little bush of daisies, he decided to give one to Stella.

Stella: Oh, thanks Duke. *blushes a little and gives him a lovely grin*

After Duke gave him a daisy, Stella nuzzled him and off to follow Max. Duke thought about what he did and what did Stella gave him back. Stella never hugged him before, even tho they just met (a/n: Ive been telling that a million times, sorry)

Duke: No problem *blushes a little x2* *wagging his tail uncontrollably*

Max: Duke! Aren't you coming?

Duke: Um, I'm coming, I'm coming.

To be continued...

A/N: I really enjoyed making this chapter, even tho the day I started this chapter I didn't had enough ideas of how to write this one. I Finally did it. I know you've been waiting for what will Stella tell Duke.