Duke's Old House

Duke: Okey, so, um, How do I look?

Stella: You look great.

Duke: *sniffs* How do I smell?

Max: Like a dog, Duke. Relax, man

Stella: Yeah, don't worry, you'll do great.

Duke gives a shy grin with Stella's encouraging words. Then they step outside a yellow house where it supposed to be Duke's house

Duke: *gasp* There it is.

Max: Well, go on up. Go scratch that door.

With a hesitant expression, Duke stands on the drive way

Duke: Remember the sausage factory? That was fun, huh?

Stella: Duke, of course I remember, that was literally an hour ago.

Max: *talking to Duke* Are you stalling?

Duke: No. Why do you think that? Let's have a long talk about why you two thinking I'm stalling.

Max: Duke, you have nothing to be nervous about. Your owner is going to be thrill to see you.

Stella: Yeah, and if anything happens, we will be with you no matter what, promise.

Duke: *in his mind* Her words are so touching, I like that about her. Well then here we go. *Back to reality* Okey.

She gave him a confident nod and Duke slowly walks to the house trying to remember the place where he spent time with his owner. While Duke wanders around,  Stella's smile began to fade away, Max saw that face and asked her.

Max: What's wrong Stella?

Stella: *sighs* I hope our plan works Max, because if he might find out that his owner or doesn't love him anymore or probably gone, he'll be heartbroken.

Max: Stella don't be so negative, our plan will totally work. Trust me.

Stella: I do trust you, It's just that, I don't want to se him upset.

The two dogs behind decided to follow him, Duke is still wandering around.

Duke: Huh, that car is new.

While Duke was wandering the porch, when a blue eye cat looks out from a decorative pot

Cat: *Hisses* Can I help you

Duke:  AHH!! *pants*

The Cat swing of to the porch.

Duke: No. We're good, thanks.

Cat: Your not good. Yo look dirty. And I'm gonna have to ask you to get of my lawn before I get, um, you know, what you have.

Stella: *In her mind* Excuse me?!

Duke: This is my lawn.

Max: Duke, maybe we should go.

Stella: *In her mind* *worried* Uh-oh, its happening, its happening.