Small Talk (Pt.1)

At a nice neighborhood, Stella, Duke and Max were strolling down the sidewalk. Stella was worried about Duke of what will happen if Max's plan won't work, and she also wants to tell him the truth about her life.

Duke: Umm, Before heading to my house, can I talk to Max for a moment, in private.

Max: Uh, yeah sure.

Duke: Stella, can you stay here for a moment?

Stella: Uh, Okay.

The boys we to off to a corner because Duke has something to tell Max even tho it's been for a day that they started to get along very well. While Stella just stood there. Waiting.

Max: What's wrong Duke? Is there a problem?

Duke: Well—Umm.....I think-

Max: Yeah?

Duke: I think— I like Stella.

Max: Oh o— Wait what?

Duke: Well I don't know. Maybe cause of those brown and blue eyes, her fur colored with different tones of brown. I mean, Have you at least saw us back there, at the sausage factory? Or when I saved her back at the river? Or at the sewer- wait you didn't saw us there, right. What I mean is, those might be signs.

Max: I don't know Duke, but if it and you bold enough to tell her how you really feel, try to Find the perfect moment to let those worries go and tell her. and for the final details, well let life do the rest.

Duke: WOW, I never seen you so wise and bold before. When did you learned that?

Max: I don't know, maybe on some TV show I used to watch with Katie, I remember watching it every month.

Duke: *Chuckles* Max, what would I do without you, you gave me hope getting reunited with my owner and now this, what can be much better.

After the small talk Duke and Max had Stella was watching the amazing view from the Autumn trees on the neighborhood, reminding herself the times Ellen and Stella had tons of fun and before the she left. Then Duke arrived

Duke: Umm, Stella.

Stella: Yes Duke?

Duke: Can I talk to you for a moment, please, alone?

Stella: Sure, no problem.

Duke and Stella headed to another corner, a different one, they both sigh and...

Duke: Stella...

And before Duke spit out the words...

Stella: We need to talk.

A/N: This Chapter is Kinda short and because its been a long time since I wrote this chapter, and I couldn't finish it because of schools, family, and I haven't got any ideas to write it. But I now that I finally finished, I jut hope you like this chapter and I'll se you in the next time.

To be continued...