In the Sewers (Pt. 2 ~ Snake Bite)

In the Sewers, Ripper and Tattoo push a large pipe to face Max, Duke and Stella while everyone is chanting at them. They took a look inside of it and suddenly heard an echoed hiss making them gasp horror

Snowball: As proof of you allegiance, you will now receive the bite of a one-fanged, half-blinded viper fueled by a diet of ANTI-HUMAN RAGE!

After snowball finished his speech, a giant snake with one green eye and one white eye slithers out of the pipe, it rises into the air towering over the trio who were looking at it horrified. The viper leans closer to the dogs flipping its tongue, them he opens his mouth widely and reveals a single fang.

Snowball: Who wants to go first?

Max: Uh, yeah, Okey, here's the thing though. I mean, it's- it's...

Snowball: Tiny Dog. Can I call you "Tiny Dog"? It fits you. Lets admit that. I mean, look, between you, The fat dog, and the Red Cap dog, I like you the best.

Stella: Hey! Who you calling Fat Dog?!

The heard how Stella defended him of how rude the bunny was by naming him "Fat Dog" that he started blushing with bashfulness. Snowball herd that but he ignored her.

Snowball: You were saying?

Max: Uh, thank you.

Snowball: Tiny Dog' soon a go first. Everybody TD's going first!

Max: No, no, no, no ,no, no! Tiny Dog does not want to go first! Take the Red Cap dog, or even better, the Fat Dog! AAH!!

Stella: *whispering loudly* Ok, This is not good. Really not good.

Duke: *whispering loudly* I agree, but he kinda deserves that for what he did to me this morning. And how he nicknamed us, even tho it was the bunny's idea...

Then Stella was looking at him with a "seriously?" Face and then gave him a smirk that made him look away blushing with embarrassment.

Duke: *in his mind* Ok... Why did I just said that? And why am I blushing so hard?!

Stella: *in her mind while blushing* What he said about that Max deserves to be bitten (I mean nobody deserves that) that sounded a bit rude...I'm starting to like that dog.

Several pets were carrying Max to the viper and a rat was drawing and X on Max's butt to mark the spot where the viper will bite, and...

???: STOOOP!!

To be continued...

This chapter was kinda short but I'll write the next part on what happens next, Bye.