Duke's Backstory

A/N: Like last time, don't play the video yet until I tell you, and let me remind you that you might have to turn the whole volume up if you have headphones or if you don't want to use headphones you can watch the movie we're ever your watching it and play it while reading this. Well, without further-a-do, enjoy this chapter.

At the Sausage Factory, Stella, Duke and Max were lying on a container belt, with a full stomach by eating a lot of sausages.

Stella: I'm soooo, full, but I'm satisfied. I haven't ate that amount of food in three months.

Max: Your know what? I mean, this may be the sausage talking, but your Okey, Duke.

Duke: Right back at ya, man. You know when I met you, I was all like, "I don't know if I like him" But now that I know you, I'm like, "I like him."

Stella: *laughs* You know, your drunk-like-voice sounds very funny.

Duke: *chuckles*, thanks Stella.

Stella: And by the way, it was nice to finally see you again Max, old friend.

Duke everytime he hears that same subject of Stella and Max finally sea each other again makes him jealous because he thinks that these two might feel something in each other. So Duke wanted to start another subject

Duke: Anyway, I saw this place from the outside many times. Had I know what treasures awaited within these walls, I would've broke down that dork a long time ago, I'll tell ya!

Stella: Wait, what do you mean "A long time ago"?

Max: Yeah, what are you talking about?

Duke: My old owner and I used to live around here.

Max: Duke, man, wake. Did you used to have an owner?

Duke: Well, It was a... I was a long time ago. I don't want to talk about it.

Max: Yes, you do. Come on.

Stella: Max, if he doesn't wan to tell it, don't force him to do it. Maybe he really doesn't want to talk about it.

Max: Sorry, it just... curious.

Duke: Well, I don't know. But you know what? He was so cool.

Max: Yeah?

Duke: Yeah. He was the best.

(Play video ⬆️)

Flashback

In the flashback we can see Duke as a puppy looking out the glass pen in a pet store, playing with other puppies until an old man with a grey beard enters the store and adopts him.

Duke: *narrating* Man, we had fun.

Then we see the two of them on the park

Duke: We played fetch.

The owner grows a stick but Duke didn't notice it so he just launched int his owner.

Now, on a snowy daw we see the owner and Duke walking around the snow

Duke: We'd go for walks.