Boyfriend

The room is cold and my head is killing me. I can't remember much of yesterday but that I was raped....I was raped. Tears rushed down my face. I was raped. His voice still lingers in my head. Shut up or ill kill you.

"Don't cry. Its okay "James said walking in with water and pills. I took them not caring what they were and drunk the water." It was aspirin." He said sitting next to me.I sat up.

"Where am I?" I said looking around.

" Your in our hotel room. Logan just left to the shower but he will be out soon. I think it's best if we all shared a room right now. You need a roommate." He said looking at me. I wiped my tears.

"What happened to Haley?"

"She went home. Her and Logan broke up." He said looking at me. I looked away, I didn't ever want to look in a guys eyes ever again. "My mom was a doctor and you need to see a doctor about this." He said calmly. I shook my head.

"They will send me home. I'm okay I'm just hurt there..." My voice trailing off.

"Lift up your shirt, I have to make sure your okay." He said strictly but soft. I liked that about him.

"I don't have a bra under" I said blushing.

"I know...that's the point I need to check for bruises and stuff like that. I promise not to judge or whatever I just have to make sure your okay." I nodded and lifted my shirt up. "I'll be right back with a band aid." I nodded and put my shirt down. He came back from the bathroom moments later with a couple of band aids and rubbing alcohol . "Lift up" I listened and lifted my shirt up again."You have cuts and tons of bruises."He said like a professional."Can I touch?" I blush. My body is shaking I don't want to be touched but I know he won't do anything I nod. He cleans the cuts with the alcohol.

"OW!" I said closing my eyes.

"Whoa am I missing something?" Logan said laughing. I covered my boobs. "Come on I've all ready seen them. Plus your beautiful so stop" He was smiling. I looked away and moved my hands. James put on the band aids and Logan kept looking at me.

"Don't stare at me like that" I said looking away. I was embarrassed I was hurt I was scared.

"Your fine now" James said smiling." The bruises look pretty bad though we might need to put ice on it. Its like the guy didn't know how to handle boobs" He said laughing. I laughed too.

"He was gross " I said remembering that night.

"Um you can put your shirt down now" James said blushing. I blushed too and put my shirt down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" James said holding my hand, I winced and scooted away from him.

"I don't. I don't need too you saw what happened "I puts my hands on my chest. After awhile I start to laugh. James and Logan look at each other like I'm crazy.

"What?" Logan said looking at me confused.

"I didn't get my first kiss " Then we all start laughing. "At least im still a virgin" I say looking at the floor.

"Let's play questions" James said smiling. I nodded and so did Logan.

"Why did you come? You didn't even know us like that" I asked him. He just smiled.

"I don't know you did and I guess I don't have much to live for I wanted to be free." He said looking at the floor. I nodded. He was like me wanting to escape.

"I think I'm scared to fall in love " I blurted out. I quickly look away."I'm sorry that came from no where"

"I'm scared that whoever I'm with will leave me." James said silently.

"I attempted suicide once" Logan said showing us his wrists. It was a deep scar.

"I'm still a virgin" James said smiling.

"I still sleep with a stuff animal" Logan said laughing. I laughed too and wiped my tears.

"We all need help."I said laughing some more.

"You wanna go out today?" Logan said. I shook my head.

"I wanna stay in for awhile. But you guys go out and have fun" I said smiling. Logan got up and passed me my phone."call me if you need anything" Logan said walking towards the door and I nodded.

"I'm gonna stay here" James said laying next to me.

"Did my boobs look weird?" I said quietly.

"No they were soft and nice" He chucked and I smiled."He's dead right?" I say looking the other way.

"Yeah he's dead" He said flatly.

"I have a fear that everyone who touches me will hurt me " I say whispering. I don't know why I whisper.

"Well you should let me touch you. I couldn't hurt you" He said holding my hand. I believe him. He let's go and sits up. "Let me touch you" He said looking up down on my body. My heart is racing and this time he's smiling. Its not a joke.

"Be gentle" I say. I don't know why I let him touch me but I do. He holds my cheek and kisses me. I part my lips a bit and his tongue finds it's way in my mouth. He swirls it around mine and I run my hands in his hair. He's legs are open over me,He has one leg on each side of me kneeling. He takes my shirt off slowly and he sucks gently. I can't do anything but clothes my eyes and sigh. He then licks down to my stomach and kisses.
He then pulls down my underwear and kisses the sides of my stomach. His kisses are soft and warm on my body. His breath tickles my skin. He fingers me and I'm moaning for more. I don't get where it's coming from. When I can't take anymore he kisses my thigh and then kisses me again.

"Was that gentle enough?" He said looking in my eyes. I totally naked in front of him and I blush.

"It felt amazing" I said smiling.

"Now I'm committed to you" He said holding my hand."from the first day I met you I wanted you. Be my girlfriend?" I nodded and looked straight in his eyes. They were beautiful. He made me forget about the headache and my mom. I felt like it was just him and me.

James POV
I finally asked her to go out with me. I touched her,I kissed her. She's mine. I wanted her I wanted this. Sooner or later I'm going to have to tell her but not now. Not in this moment.

"Do you think you could ever love me?" She said looking at me. I nod because it's true I could love her.

"I think I'm starting to already " I say without thinking and it's true I am starting too. She lays her head on my chest and I hold her. I want to know everything about her.

"Am I the first girl you touched?" She said snuggling in my chest.

"Yes" I say gently.

"Did you like touching me?" I could tell she thinks I'm going to regret it.

"I loved touching you,your amazing. I want to get to know you I want you to know your the only one." I kissed her head. I can tell she's smiling.

"Why did your other girlfriends break up with you?" She sat up and I sigh.I can't tell her right now, I won't.

"I'm not normal I guess let's leave it at that" My first lie. It has to be this way. She can't ever
know.

So I was wondering how do u like it what do u think u ship Jasey or Lasey? Oh what's he lying about?