Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Harley invited Anna and me to the mall; the stores are having an early Cyber Monday sale. Mom gave me her debit card as long as I didn't spend more than 100 dollars.

"Where should we go first?" Anna asked as we entered the doors.

"Urban Outfitters has a buy one get two free thing." I offered, dodging the crowds of people.

"Yes!" Harley sighed. "Rogue got the cutest skirt from there."

"The periwinkle one?" Anna smiled and Harley nodded. "He looked so good in that!"

"It made his ass look amazing."

Harley went to the shirts, Anna to the dresses, and I went to the skirts. I found a cute floral one. I walked around people and grabbed a random skirt in my size. It was a little black thing.

When I got in the dressing room, I tried the first one. It was flowy and breezy, the colors complementing my skin color. I put it on the yes hanger.

The black one barely covered anything. It was perfect and high-waisted. The short length made for easy access.

I took a photo to send to Wayne, but the sound was on. I cringed and hid my face in my hands. After I turned my ringer off, I sent it to him.

SnapChat

WAYNE

------------

Yes please.

I sent him one more. It was me bent over, my ass and white thong showing.

WAYNE

------------

Please get it. If I have to pay you back, I don't care. Please get it. Please. Now.

ME

-----

I can't wait for you to fuck me in this.

WAYNE

------------

That makes two of us.

~

We looked at a few more stores, picked up In-N-Out, then drove to my house. Harley dug into her burger as soon as we got inside.

"Hey, Anna," Simon waved from the couch, sitting next to my mother. She gave a short nod and a fake half smile.

"Hello Bethany!" I mocked Simon. "My only but favorite sibling. Thank you oh so much for gracing me with your presence." I rolled my eyes and Harley laughed.

"Hello Bethany!" He mimicked. "Thank you oh so much for acknowledging I am ignoring you."

"Simon." Mom warned and rubbed her temple.

"Simon." I teased.

"Beth."

"Beth," Anna got my attention, "can I have a fry?"

I glared at her. She has her own fries, so I plan to keep a strict eye on her the rest of the day.

Simon sauntered over and snickered. "It's best not to ask."

He reached for my food, and I caught his wrist. He went in with the other hand and I smacked it. I pushed him away and he held his hands up.

"She gets a little annoyed when people eat her food." Harley sipped her Dr. Pepper.