Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Warning

*Mature Content*

yesterday

Me: Could you come over tomorrow and hang out with me and anna?

today

Rogue O'Conner: Of course, Bethany 😊

Me: Thanks Rogue

I opened SnapChat. There is something Wayne needs to see immediately. I added his username: @wayne_anderson. I brushed my hair and did my makeup naturally.

Even thinking about him quickened my pulse.

It was about 10 am when he accepted my request. I deleted about 8,000 photos before I took the perfect one. I sent it, my heart fluttering with either excitement or nervousness.

Wayne is taking so long to respond

Wayne is taking so long to respond. Come on, it's been 3 minutes. Why is he taking so long? Is he trying to figure out how to block someone? I tapped my foot, regretting my boldness. My phone vibrated, and his reply shocked all my thoughts away.

 My phone vibrated, and his reply shocked all my thoughts away

Damn, does he have to be so perfect? I hope he never stops.

I bit my lip at my work of art and tried to think about what to text back. How do I respond to that? I choose not to, even though I feel like an asshole.

I change out of his sweatshirt, leaving a camisole and Nike Pro shorts. I ate half of the strawberries Wayne made for me last night, so I went out into the kitchen to eat the rest.

The fridge door was already open, so I assumed Simon was on the other side. When it closed, I found a shirtless Wayne eating my breakfast. I staggered back and my jaw dropped.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, forcing myself not to look down at his defined v-line, which also had my lip-sized bruises.

"I invited him." Simon's voice startled me. I hadn't noticed he was sitting at the counter eating eggs. I walked over and tried to snatch a piece, but he moved his plate away from my reach.