Maid dress

。・゜・recap・゜・。
'Why did he specifically say I shouldn't eat a lot? HAHSHSHA Noya is a little weird sometimes. But I will follow his instructions! I don't want anything bad to happen on my first day. But, oh. I still don't know what I am going to be doing there. Oh come on it can't be that bad and even if it was... it is my only option.'

With that thought he made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and his sister, who was still asleep.
。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Since Mrs. Hinata was sick she couldn't take care of Natsu. And Hinata was already having to study and would soon be working to help them get out of this situation. She knew that her son wouldn't be able to take care of Natsu while having to do all these other things...
That's why she asked her sister to let Natsu live with her for a while. Her sister didn't have enough money to help them so she felt that it was her duty to accept the request. That also meant that it was the last morning Hinata would have with Natsu for a long time before she moved to their aunt's place. Sure they would see each other sometimes but it wouldn't be every day...

But he knew it was for the best! So after they had breakfast and got ready, their aunt picked Natsu up and he headed towards high school (For some legal reasons he is already a third year so he IS 18)

After a boring day where Hinata kept overthinking how his job was gonna be like, it was finally 6:40pm. Since Noya told him, that he should be there around 7pm and it would be a 15 minute walk from his house, he decided it was time to go.

After turning right and left lots of times and getting lost also lots of times, he finally arrived at a

'Club?'

He walked in and was immediately greeted with neon lights, a bar, a very big dancing floor, a few people and loud music.

(Place should look something like that, but with a few more poles. So whenever people arrived and if they paid for it, it would be like a pole dancer per group of people that are together.)

'Pole dancing???'

'Pole dancing???'

"Oi! Hinataaaa!" Yamaguchi shouted as soon as he spotted the little orange haired boy. "I see you got the job huh?"

"Yeah! It's such a cool place. I thought I would end up in front of pile of papers and boring stuff to do... but look at this!"

"Yeah yeah. Quite the fun place... but ehm. Just before you start dancing and walking around don't get your expectations too high okay? There are some pretty dumb ass men who think they can touch whatever they want only because we... well we dance up there or go around serving drinks." Yamaguchi explained.

That's when it hit him.

'Suga didn't want me to know he worked here because... he is a stripper? And he didn't want me know. Noya told be not to eat too much because I have to dance! Damn it Hinata why didn't you notice it before... I still have no choice though. I gotta help my family.'

(AN: Not that its a bad thing in real life though! Hinata is just... well Hinata. I don't mean to disrespect anybody.)

"Dance. Up there? I- I will have to pole dance?" The now very shocked little omega asked.

"Yeah? Oh gosh don't tell me Noya didn't tell you what we do in this job?" The freckled omega asked now realizing his friend's mistake.

"W-well... no. But ya know it isn't that bad is it? Nonono now that I think about it I just have to dance! It's fun a-and nice... Right?"

"It's fine. Of course you gotta be a little careful. But you know as long as we are all together we will be fine." Yamaguchi said and gave the other boy a reassuring smile.

"All right! Thank you! But hey. I have never done that before... I have to clue how to pole dance."

"That's okay. We all had to learn at some point. And for the first days you can just go around serving drinks. We normally take turns but since your new it's okay. Oh and remember: the more you smile and look cute or hot the more money they give you!" The other boy said while chuckling. "Well we better go now Hinata. You don't want to be late on your first day."

"R-Right!"

With that the smaller boy followed the other until they arrived at a changing room, where Suga, Enoshita and Yachi were alredy there. They all said their hellos and a few minutes later Noya came in.

"Noya you have to stop coming late." Sugamama *cough cough* Sugawara scolded.

"Hinata! You came." Noya said ignoring Suga, who was now rolling his eyes and walking over to Hinata.

"Yeah." The ginger boy smiled

"Here it is." Yamaguchi who had gone to another room to grab the costume for Hinata was now back. "We assumed your size should be xs so try it on to see if it fits." He smiled softly.

"A m-maid costume? Wait. A MAID COSTUME?????" The small boy was even more surprised than before. "O-okay whatever I will try it on."

Hinata's POV
I was really surprised that I would have to wear a maid dress. But I noticed that almost all of us had to wear it so...

'at least I am not alone in this!'

With that thought I gained some courage and put the costume on. There were a few mirrors in the room but I decided to not look at them until I finished putting the dress on.

'Okay. Now I am just gonna open my eyes and hope I don't look too miserable.'

I opened my eyes and... to be honest, I looked really good. The quality of the dress was horrible and not a single accessory or anything like that was given to me. But still... I looked great. I really did. Because of how short the dress was my thighs were outstanding. The dress was tight at the waist and since I am pretty skinny, it made me look even better.

"Wow..." I said caught in my trance.

"Hinata you look great!!" I heard Suga complimenting me.

"Yeah! I am glad we got you the right size." Yamaguchi said.

I turned to look at the others who were now also wearing the low quality maid dresses and they all also looked reallyyyy good. Even though I thought this dress was a bad idea it just made everything better.

To be continued...

[AN: Little Spoiler: the maid costumes WILL return in the future... and when that time comes I have lots of fanarts I found waiting. UAHAHAHA]