Hickeys

RECAP

After they took the bath, both returned peacefully to the bed and fell asleep in each other's embrace, feeling the happiest they had felt in years.

END OD RECAP

Hinata's POV

I slowly started to wake up. My body was being held close to a warm chest. 'I feel... safe.'
I opened my eyes wanting to know what was the reason I was feeling this way. I didn't see anything. 'Right, something is spooning me.' I turned around and after a few seconds of rubbing my eyes, I gasped, recognizing Kageyama. And I also realized that I only had my boxers on. Gladly I didn't wake him up. His grip around my waist wasn't allowing me to move freely, and since I wanted to take a better look at him, I tried to free myself a little. Though every single muscle I had seemed to have an ache. 'Right... I-I slept... with Kageyama last night.' I gave up my mission of having my freedom back and hid my face back into his chest. Flashbacks from the previous night made their way to my mind, showing my embarrassment on my cheeks.

"Morning." I heard a sleepy voice say, sending shivers down my spine. "What's wrong, princess?"

Him talking to me so sweetly really made my heart melt.
"N-nothing... oh and good morning!" I said even more embarrassed than before.

He loosened his grip around me in order to look me in the eyes. We started at each other a little before I saw his look get a tint of worry to it.

"Does your body hurt?" He asked seriously.

"Well, yeah." I answered. 'But I am totally okay with the ache in my body. Last night made it worth it, really! But from the look on his face, I don't think he knows that.'

"Hey, Kags, I don't regret anything though. Even if it hurts..." I looked away from him for a second. "You made me feel really good yesterday."

I looked back at him.

*the Asian was too stunned to speak.

He was blushing and it took a few seconds until he responded.
"You made me feel really good too, dumbass"

And that's how our morning started.

We cuddled some more, enjoying each other's warmth. Though at some point I noticed Kageyama staring at my neck.

"Now everyone will know you are mine." He said with a big smirk plastered on his face.

I got confused.
"What do you mea-" then I got it.

"BAKAYAMA DID YOU LEAVE HICKEYS ON ME?" I stood on the bed, grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, mad I would probably have to find a way to hide them. But of course, a part of me, deep in there, liked it that he left something on me to make last night harder to forget...

"You were just too delicious~"

"Y-YOU BAKA HOW DARE YOU?! HOW AM I GONNA HIDE IT????"

"Maybe you just ✨shouldn't✨ hide it." He winked at me.

'That stupid little flirt!'
I sat down and faced away from him.
I then felt him sit up and rest his head on my shoulder while his hands made their way to my waist.

"Oh come on Sho~ it probably looks like a cat fucking attacked me."

"I doubt it!"

"Yeah? Then let's see." He picked me up quickly and got us to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and honestly, there were way more hickeys and bite marks trailed on my skin than I had expected. They were everywhere! On my neck, my shoulders, my chest, my back, my inner tights even!

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE T-" I yelled as I turned to look at him. He obviously had a proud grin on his face. I pouted and stomped with my foot.
"AND LOOK! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" I stated since there was nothing on his chest and neck.

He then turned around and showed me his back.

My jaw dropped at the sight: not only because he had such a pretty muscular back but because this beautiful back was filled with scratches I knew I had done.
"Oh. Damn, I did that?" I was low-key surprised
"Hmpf serves you right BAKAYAMA!"

He giggled and hugged me.

"I don't mind a few scratches if you were the one who made them~"

I hugged him back.

"You became sooooo cheesy Tobio." I giggled too.

'I might just be falling for him more and more everyday...'

To be continued...

[AN: ik ik it's a short chap, I just wanted to give y'all an update so y'all know I am still working on this fanfic ^^]

Some fanart that fits the chap and is definitely not mine. (I can't draw like at all XD)
CREDITS TO THE ARTISTS!

 (I can't draw like at all XD)CREDITS TO THE ARTISTS!