Unmarked

⚠️WARNING: some kind of rape will be mentioned! If you are sensitive to this kind of content SKIP!⚠️

--> 3.536 words (AN: damn I keep writing longer and longer chapters LMAO)

[AN:This Fanfic's posting schedule is like: nonexistent. I know, I know, but I just don't like to rush the chapters~]

RECAP
Incredibly, as they were packing their things to go, the sky was already turning some lighter colors, which meant in a few hours when they arrived it would already be morning.

'I am coming Hinata. Just hold on a little longer.' Were Kageyama's thoughts as he picked up some grenades and left the house accompanied by all the rest of the pack.
END OF RECAP

Hinata's POV

I slowly began to wake up. I felt warm and kind of cozy. Not as cozy as in the previous morning where Kageyama had his arms wrapped around me, but still cozy. I started to open my eyes and found myself laying on a big bed. I sat up and looked around still being half asleep, and noticed I was in a big luxurious room. I looked outside the window and saw the sun slowly rising.

'Wait. HOLD UP. That is not Kageyama's room. That is not my room. Where is Kageyama? I miss him. Where am I?'

I started to remember last night's events and soon enough realized I had been kidnapped. Though shouldn't I be tied somewhere in the back of a car? Why would you kidnap someone and leave them in such a luxurious place?

It didn't matter. I had to get away.

Quickly, I made my way to the door and desperately tried to open it. 'It's locked. Great.'

Taking a second look outside the window I also realized I wouldn't survive jumping off this building since I was probably on like the 30th floor.
'What do I do?'

The only exit was locked and the window wasn't an option. I searched everywhere but whoever locked me up in here made sure to take my cellphone with them as well.

Well then, here it goes... I went to the opposite side of the room and ran as fast as I could against the door. 'Owtch'

Nothing... I did it again. And again. And again. I was sure my arm was turning purple, but I didn't care. I had to get out of here. I had to go back to his arms...

At some point, when I was about to crash against the door once more, I crashed against somebody's chest.
My eyes widened in shock as I backed away, grabbing a table lamp in the act to use it as a weapon if needed.

"Don't come near me." I said making sure I was holding eye contact with who I considered my enemy. From what he looked like and the henchman I saw standing outside I could tell he was the gang leader. He had his dark hair brushed back and lots of ear piercings. He also had a pretty muscular body and there was also a noticeable vertical scar on his upper and lower lips. If I saw him on a normal day I could even say he looked pretty good, but obviously nothing comparable to Tobio's beauty. And although he was at least a few feet taller than me, I was trained back at the mansion and I wasn't intimidated.

"Calm down Shoyou." The man said. I guess I shouldn't be surprised he knew my name... he did break into our house and kidnap me, so he surely knows more about me than I myself.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked with a smirk.