Rule number one

[AN: I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE IN ANY WAY IN THIS CHAPTER! If you feel like something I said was offensive please tell me and I will make sure to change it!]
Also, I hope so bad that this chap makes sense somehow 💀🤝

This chap is also long af: 3660 words

⚠️There will be some kind of mature content in this whole chap. So if you don't feel comfortable with it, skip this chap, please!
☆RECAP☆

 So if you don't feel comfortable with it, skip this chap, please!☆RECAP☆

☆END OF RECAP☆

Nobody's POV

"So for the first 'role-play' I thought we could just use some restaurant uniforms I ordered online for us like a week ago hahahaah... anyway it's from hooters! I am sure they will look perfect on us!" Oikawa announced excitedly.
"And then we can just take their drink and food orders as if we were the employees."

"YAASS BESTIE that would be an awesome start!" Suga said.

"Well... I am not proud of coming up with the idea but I thought for the next costume we could dress up as cheerleaders. I found some costumes in the changing room..." Akaashi added.

"Yeah! That can actually be pretty cool!" Yachi replied.

"I take it back I don't want to do it anymore." Kenma stated.
"Come on Kenma it's going to be fun!" Hinata tried to cheer him up.
"... okay I will participate. But if I can't move my legs tomorrow it's y'all's fault."

"I think for the third look we should all create something individually that we think will tease our partners~" Tendou said with a grin on his face and everyone nodded in agreement.

They all firstly informed their partners about the plans they had made for the night and also told them that there was one simple rule the guests would have to follow:
1) they cannot touch any of the performers too much. Anything more than a few touches will mean that they broke the rule and will have to take the nearest exit!

As simple as the rule seemed, it made the Alphas pretty anxious. They knew that their Omegas could be 'really evil' sometimes when it came to teasing them. But since they were told they would get to see their partners dance and all, they would never miss the show.

So around 9 pm Kageyama, Tsukishima, Daichi, Iwaizumi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushikima and Kyoko had met up in one of the big party rooms from the house.

This room had 3 poles for pole dancing, some black walls with pretty mirrors, lots of LED lights and couches. There were also lots of chairs and some tables for eating and drinking. There was a big bar and big music boxes. The true dream for people that love big parties. The changing room led to the poles so that the performers could change their clothes and go directly on stage. There was also a microphone, which they had put right in the middle of the stage, in front of one of the poles.