A baby

RECAP
"I am yours forever now, right?"

„Yes. Finally~ And I am all your's."

He giggled
"I love you."

I smiled.
"I love you too."

END OF RECAP

[3 weeks later...]

Hinata woke up feeling a little weird.
'I probably ate something weird...' he thought as he stopped feeling the urge to throw up again and left the toilet. He then decided to go drink something to get this awful taste off of his mouth.

He was drinking some water in the kitchen when Akaashi walked in. The dark-haired Omega grabbed some cereal and sat down on a chair looking rather annoyed.

"Are you all right Akashi?" Hinata asked, realizing there was something off about his normally calm friend. His scent seemed to be somehow different than usual too. 'Maybe there is a virus going around and he and I are sick?' He thought for a few seconds before Akaashi answered his question.

"Yeah. Just morning sickness. And Bokuto has been away for 2 days so it's getting worse. And I read on a book yesterday that cereal might help, so here I am." He rolled his eyes and ate a spoon of his cereal.

Hinata titled his head not really understanding anything. Though a few moments later his eyes widened in realization.

"Y-YOU ARE PREGNANT?"

Akashi looked surprised.
"You didn't know?"

"NO, I DIDN'T?"

"Oh. Well, I am pregnant. Something around 10 weeks in already."

Hinata's jaw dropped open before he walked closer to Akaashi trying to take a look at his belly.

"WOW!" Hinata's eyes sparkled as he noticed that his friend's belly was indeed not as tiny as he last remembered. "YOU REALLY ARE PREGNANT!"

Akaashi laughed quietly. "Yeah. Yeah, I am. And even if morning sickness is rough... I love this baby more than anything already. Don't tell Bokuto though, he might get upset knowing I love the baby just as much as I love him." He semi whispered the last time as if he was telling me a secret, making both of us giggle.

We chitchatted for a good while. Our chats mainly consisted of me asking him questions about his pregnancy, how he found out and so on. He also seemed to enjoy talking about it.

"I think I will go to my bedroom and make a nest with Bokuto's stuff... I miss his scent. But, see ya around Hinata-san." He said being back to his calm self again.

"Bye Akaashi-san!" I waved him goodbye.

'Akaashi is pregnant?! Gosh, I gotta talk to Kenma!'

——

Kenma's POV

I was watching TV in the living room made for Omegas and Omegas ONLY since stupid Kuroo wouldn't leave me alone for a second. Even though I, unfortunately, love that clingy stupidass, I really need some time for myself. I mean, I get it that his instincts make it hard for him to be more than 2 feet away from me, but...

"FUCK OFF KUROO, OR IMMA GRAB A SCISSOR AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN NEVER FUCK ME AGAIN- I yelled to who I supposed was Kuroo knocking on the door.

"Kenma? You okay?" Shoyou asked fromoutside the room.

Oh. So it wasn't Kuroo. Shit.
I got up and opened the door.
"Sorry, Shoyou. I thought it was Kuroo..."