Together

Hinata's POV

"So cute!" I whispered not wanting to wake up the little baby in my arms.

"Is it too harsh to say I will deadass kill anyone that hurts her?" Kageyama asked while admiring her.

We were both sitting on our bed, me sitting between his legs and resting my back against his chest. I also had our precious daughter in my arms.

It's been almost a month since I gave birth and we still couldn't stop staring at her. She was just too cute! And most of the time newborn babies look rather... weird. But honestly, she looked really good! That Bakayama had amazing genes!

She had black hair like him... and her eyes were super cool. Her right eye was dark brown and her left eye was a shade of dark blue! I didn't even think this was possible, but I guess she really is a miracle... Not every baby would survive going through what she had to go through...

Well, she was also very young so for now her scent was just a mix of mine and Kageyama's.

While we were at the hospital our friends came by to visit us and they were really great help. We also got to know Kenma's baby and Akashi's baby as well. They were also super cute! 'I bet they will be best friends when they grow up.'

I sniffed the air.
"Are you scenting me again Tobio?~"

He looked away embarrassed.
"Maybe..." He answered making me giggle. He has been scenting me and the baby all the time.

"Quite the possessive Alpha, aren't you?"

"Of course. Everyone should know both of you are mine."

.
.
.
.
.

Narrator's POV

As the years passed by, the loving Omega and his grumpy Alpha lived happy lives side by side. Along with lots of fights and arguments, bad days and angry words, they still continued to love each other.

Their 'little newborn' girl, wasn't all that little anymore: The couple's 6-year-old daughter and also their son, who was now 4, were living happy (and exciting) lives. They were already training, to one day, become the next generation of their mafia gang. If they wished so, of course.

Hinata's mother was no longer sick and was living her best life at her brand new Café. She had decided that she didn't want to waste the rest of her life home alone. And since her kids were now both grown up, she took her friend's advice and opened a Café with the 'best Cookies in the whole world', according to her grandchildren.

Kageyama was still a flirt, who kept grabbing Hinata's waist and kissing him when they were in the most random places. The only problem is that Hinata, once he had no intention of stopping his needy mate, let Kageyama do all the lovey-dovey stuff he wanted, spoiling him.

"Get a room!" Was the first sentence their 4-year-old son said some time ago, after hearing his sister say it so often. The girl though, learned it from a close friend of her parents: she affirmed that uncle Tsuki always says that when he's around.

How this story will go on? Certainly with a lot of wigs and turns, just as life should be. With lots of adventures that sure could lead to come big trouble... But most importantly, with lots of love.

And with that, the red string of destiny, the string that brings two parts of one soul together, finally accomplished it's duty. After all, all this only started, because of that one night the grumpy-looking Alpha decided to join his friends and go to a club, where he happened to find an Omega he would never want to let go of.

His private bitch.

˚₊⁎  THE END  ⁎⁺˳

Thank you so much if you read until the end! And a special thanks to all the loving people that voted, commented and added the story to public lists! All of you made me smile with every single notification <3 I really hope you all enjoyed reading the story just as much as I enjoyed writing it!
(Also I feel like I forgot something so I might just add a little chapter in a while? Not sure tho)
Y'all really made me feel so special <3 remember that it's the little things that spread the most love~

If you liked this story, make sure to check out my other KageHina fanfic! (The promise - KageHina)

-

Our top rankings (ò_óˇ)!

30/01/2022: #1 KageyamaxHinata

11/02/2022: #3 KageHina

17/02/2022: #2 KageHina

24/06/2022: #1 KageyamaxHinata

Thank you!~

[Finished on the 26th February 2022]

(Credits to the artists!)