Where is my sunshine?

RECAP
And just like that all the couples had gotten to their own bedrooms, each at basically one end of the big mansion they lived in.

But most importantly...
Every couple has their own way of loving and of showing love. And that's exactly what makes each of them so special and unique. Some might say that there is only one right way to love, but how could it be that way, when we are all different?
Some people might show their love while some might try and hide it.
Some might be clingy. Some might like their personal space.
Some might say beautiful words. Some might not talk at all.
Some might like girls. Some might like boys. Some might like both. Some might like none of them. Some might change their preferences once in a while. Some might not care about genders.

And all that is still love.
END OF RECAP

[—> 3.000 words]

(Next Morning)

Kageyama's POV

'I must be in heaven.' Was my first thought when waking up to the scent I loved the most. Hinata Shoyou. I had my nose buried in his orange hair and he had his nose buried in my chest. Just the way we liked it.
Last night he might have provoked me a little too much since he ended up triggering my rut partially and with that also triggering his heat.
That ended up being pretty good since it meant that Hinata wouldn't be in too much pain when he woke up.

I couldn't stop the urge to start scenting him. I loved the way his scent and mine mixed into something so unique. And I loved it when he smelled like me and when I smelled like him.

"Tobio?" He whispered as he snuggled even closer to me.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Shoyou." I said back before giving him a gentle kiss on the head, which made him put his arms around my waist and hug me.

We enjoyed our moment for a while before something from last night popped up in my mind.

"I am sorry."

He looked up at me a little confused.
"For what?"

"I know you liked it that I went in rut and all, but that also made me lose some of my rational thinking... I almost knotet. What if I had actually done it? What if I had gotten you pregnant without your consent? I haven't even permanently marked you yet... it was irresponsible. Sorry." I said feeling pure regret. Even though I normally don't show this side of me, that apologizes and all, to anyone, I had already shown it to Hinata more times than I could count. But really, it was already a miracle I hadn't marked him...

"Hey, Kageyama, it's okay. Really! First of all, I was the one that triggered your rut and told you you didn't have to try and control it. Second of all... yeah it would be kind of irresponsible but... I wouldn't mind having a mini Kageyama in my belly." Hinata blushed a little but his gaze showed he meant what he said.

I couldn't think of any words to describe what I was feeling, so I simply tightened my grip around him to the point he was probably having a hard time breathing.

After a while, he laid on his back and scrolled a little through his phone. I, on the other side, was still trying to process the information he had given me. Subconsciously, I put my hand on his belly, wondering what it would be like if Hinata was actually pregnant. Imagining his belly with a little bump... I started fantasizing about what our future could look like, with babies running around the house and him and I living our lives happily together. Before I had met him, I would have never thought of living my life in that way. Never. But when I look at him this is all I think about...