Hold me tight (+⚠️)

⚠️oh my, oh my! Is that a smut warning? Yeah. Yeah, it is. There will be some smut in this chapter, so skip the smutty parts if you don't like or are sensitive to such content, please!⚠️

RECAP
Little tears in their eyes and some exchanged high-fives could be seen as everyone celebrated their successful mission.

"Phase 2 complete. Mission complete... congrats guys. Let's go home now." Were Kenma's last words before making his own way to their van together with Iwaizumi.
END OF RECAP

Kageyama's POV
We decided it would be best if we headed home as soon as possible, so we rushed into our van. I put the still unconscious Hinata between my legs on the seat so he could rest his back against my chest and so I could wrap my arms around him. As Suga got the van started and we rode home, I decided to start releasing a little more of my scent than usual. I knew I couldn't release as much of it as I wanted since that would probably trouble the rest of the people in the van. So I released just enough to tell Hinata's unconscious mind that he was safe with me now, which made his body immediately relax. I loved that I was the only one that could get those types of reactions from Shoyou...

A few hours later we finally arrived home. The doctor we always called in emergencies was already there waiting to examine Hinata. After some time the only conclusion he got was that Hinata would wake up but there was nothing he could give him to speed up the process. But he did say that if he was close to a scent he was really familiar with he might wake up sooner. So with that most of the people went to bed knowing I would want to take care of Hinata myself.

"If you need any help tell us, okay?" Sugamama, I mean Sugawara said as he and Daichi walked past me and made their way to their bedroom, to which I just nodded in response.

I carried Hinata bridal style up to my bedroom, which was pretty much our bedroom by now, and into the bathroom. After struggling a little, I managed to run a bath and get him into the warm water. It pained me deeply to see the state he was in:
With hickeys on his skin I knew he didn't want to have and unconscious. Honestly, I have no idea what they gave him to make him pass out for so many hours... my poor Hinata.

I washed him gently, not sure if any parts of his soft skin hurt.
"I- I am sorry Shoyou... I-if I had been there sooner- or if I hadn't let my eyes off you... you wouldn't have had to go through such pain." I whispered as I washed and massaged his hair gently with the tip of my fingers.

Not long after that, I wrapped a towel around him and carried him to bed, soon putting the shirt he always liked to steal from me on him. Now that we were alone, in our peaceful room, I laid down on the bed and helped him lay comfortably next to me under the bedsheets, and started scenting him. Heavily. Hoping this would maybe make him wake up... or at least make him feel better. To my surprise, after around half an hour I felt him move.

"L-let m-me go-" he whispered in agony as if he was having a nightmare. He started to move around aggressively as he kept repeating:
"I-I need T-Tobio. Tobio. T-Tobio-"

"Shoyou, I am here. You are safe. I will protect you." I said in such a gentle tone I didn't even know I could talk in.

He shot his eyes wide.

"T-tobio?" He seemed to have fully woken up since he buried his nose in my chest. "P-please don't leave me."

"You know I would never leave you, Shoyou."
I felt my chest getting wet as he started crying. And with every little sob coming from him my heart ached more and more. I knew he had to let it all out and thought that words wouldn't change what he was feeling, so I just wrapped my arms around him and drew circles with my thumbs on his back just showing him I was there for him. In addition to that, I also started releasing calming pheromones.