A VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER

(Lyanna's Note: Yes,This is a VERY special chapter for all of us. This chapter is written by our very own BAKA-SAKI. Nah,Im not kidding. This is a work of Chanille because of a dare. No,This is not chapter 24. We just thought it would be awesome if a baka writes a BTDOL chapter. We may never know,Lawrence MIGHT even write a chapter for us.

And now,May I present....)

Dei's P.OV

I wonder why? But-but i cant just tell her that, I mean Lawrence trust me, should I really tell her? Well I think I really need to think about that later.

~classroom~

Okay here comes nothing.

"Hi Chan" i said in fear, you know its hard to keep a secret right.

"Hello" she said in delightedness.

"So any assignments?" She added, okay I might explode a little bit because I saw BC coming this way.

So Ive just left her there hanging because I might fangirl about it but I know its just a little moment.
But wait, it doesn't hurt if I listen Right? Tell me Im right.

Okay here comes Lawrence.

Lawrence's P.O.V.
I saw her there with Dei, but unfortunately Dei left and I think I know why.

So I am facing her back now without her knowing,
So I tickle her with the weak spot of hers and she screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" I said, its because of her face.

"Not funny, you BLACK" and she was trying her best not to laugh about it.
And i surprisingly put a bucket in her head which she really expected to but you know that I am smart right, so before I put the bucket on her slight pimple-y face, I got the charcoal and put the powder on hers.

"Ahhhh why'd you made me black, it should have been you" she said and looks dagger at me.

" I need to so that I would not be the only black person here" I said proudly.

"I would allow you but I don't want to be the blackest" she said, and unexpectedly I saw her hand near to my face and NOW I AM THE BLACKEST PERSON EVER. DEJK.
She was about to put more but I stopped her and she keep on insisting but something happened her left hand was accidentally holding my right hand but she didn't notice it, pheww.

Chanille's P.OV.

OHMAYY, WE HELD HANDS--- but well its just an accident right? Yeah, right.

Okay let me tell you a secret, I know Dei has been in the door for a long time and watching, eavesdropping to our conversation and I am such a proud Baka for her its because she hasn't fangirled yet.

And now Math time, yey.
I am sitting with my partners and unfortunately they are both boys,

So Sir. Mark ( our math teacher) collected our diary for the activity this month and I was shocked that he read mine..........

OHMAAAAAAAAAY, IM DEAD.

its just that Ive wrote something there
Something about someone,

And as expected, my teacher Just'd tease me,

But I concentrated in my computations though.

Lawrence's P.O.V.

"What should I really do that?" I said,

"You should in exchange for your debts" Dei said seriously,

"Ahhhh, what can I do? Is there another option?, ow wait nothing cause you are the law" I said jokingly, actually Ive realized that Dei is really the court of law in this classroom.