Chapter 14

"You're probably wondering, 'If you like her so much, why not tell her?'. Well, I'll tell you why; not because I'm afraid of me being rejected, or me being hurt one way or another, because I'm afraid of letting her make a decision which will ruin her life."

(Copyright 2015)

This is not a work of fiction. All notes, theories, basises, analysises, investigation notes, settings, subjects, and results are the result of the writers hard work and perseverancw. Therefore, nobody has the right to copy this work created by yours truly for these are notes based on the Theory of Relationship CompatibilityProbability, all related sources being How We Feel authorized, written and edited by neuroscientist and nuero researcher Giovani Frazzetto. This work is not a figment of the writers imagination and, therefore, all information is this case is either based on real sources or are actually the original sources. If you are searching for the original notes details, amd exact calculations as to how the result came to be, please contact the author herself by PMing her wattpad account (afabsomelilbookiexx), or calling 050-3246381.

Warning: This entry is hazardous to certain individuals. If you are, for instance, either a fangirl, fanboy, idiot, moron, baka, saki, or a certain idiot who I won't mention (coughyouknowwhocough), please note that reading this work may take drastic changes upon your life and may scar you permanently in some areas, such as health, intellect, sanity, stupidity, eysigt, and most likely will lead to give you insomnia and/or pneaumonia (cystic fibrosis).

You have been warned.

Through an Outsider's Eyes; Pt II

~

"To prove Joshua's logic otherwise, I've decided to conduct a series of experiments which will determine the overall predictability rate of the Theory of Relationship Compatibility Probability, version L. Up till now, the true analysis is still unknown, but I intend to solve it and form a result of perfect clarity."

~Investigation; Day I~

Objectives: Prove if either subjects (Calado, Chanille Anne; Buscas, Jan Lawrence) actually posses feelings of intimacy towards the former/latter, and wether or not the feeling of intimacy and closeness is mutual in both parties.

~Conversation with the former subject (Calado)~

After having started a conversation with the subject, I decided to delve into the conversation about the latter subject (otherwise known as a rare species of baka-cow), "Hey, Chanille, you remember when you told me your crush?"
"Yeah." Subject replies. "Why?"

"Well, I was wondering, do you still have feelings for him?"

Subject turned her head around to avoid my gaze, but I could see that she was attempting to force back a smile. "W-why?"

"Please, Chanille!" I said, prolonging the 'please'. "Answer the question."

"...fine."

I raise an expectant eyebrow. "Fine...what?"

She turned around, the tips of her ears beet red (oh, don't lie, Chanille, I saw that!) and said, "What do you think does 'fine' mean?"

Realisation in three.

Two.

One.

"Omigodm yes!" I fangirled out loud.

Subject one; feelings confirmed

~Investigation; Day II~

Objectives: same with those of Day II.

~Conversation with the latter subject (do I still need to type his last name? Buscas)~

"Hey, hey baka-cow!" I called out, attempting to catch his attention by annoying him.

He glanced at me, a dumbfounded look on his face. "You still call me that?"

"Well, Lyanna influenced me, so..."

Subject raised an eyebrow, and said "Just how does she influence you?"

"BTDOL."

"Curse her." Subject was about to walk away (most likely to curse my best friend to death (hey, I'm being honest here!)), but I called out to him and annoyed him some more. We talked about some stuffs (like the upcoming Intrams games against the teachers and random things I can't remember) before I was able to divert the subject.

"Hey, hey, Lawrence." I asked as we were watching a badminton game (It was Intrams, BTW), "Do you like anybody?"

"No." Was his casual reply. In fact, it seemed like he could care less. He was much too focused onthe badminton match.

I gave the subject an incredulous look. "Seriously? No one?"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'.

"Past crushes?"

"Never had one."

"...okay, then." I turned back to the badminton game and silently cursed to myself.

Subject two; Friendzoned confirmed

~Investigation; Day III~

Objectives; Now that I have determined how they think, feel, and act when the former/latter subject is mentioned/included in the subject of conversation, determine how the subjects act within a close proximity to each other and whenever they interact.

~scene in 6-A~

Having escaped into 6-A (for my class was completely empty), I enter the classroom to a scene of Lyanna laughing hysterically like the mad woman she is (well, excuse me for being too honest!) at something, with Chanille quietly doing calculations for math. After staying there for five or so minutes, Jan Lawrence arrives with a certain idiot named Garren (again, excuse me for being too honest!).

I was able to gain no new information as the two subjects did not interact with each other at all.

~conversation with former subject (calado)~

"I noticed," I said while the 6-A class was nearly empty, "that you don't really talk to Jan Lawrence that much."

"Hm. Yeah," Subject said, whilst taking another bite of the corn beef she packed for lunch. "It's because of Dei, Andrei, and Lyanna."

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrow; this is definitely a topic of interest.

"Well, before I admitted I had a crush on him (she admitted it, you guys! She admitted it!), we were so close. But now, whenever we try to talk to one another, those three fangirls (yes, Andrei is a fangirl) would always butt in and interrupt us, so we can't talk to each other without high pitched screams in the background."

"...I see." I muttered, averting my eyes. So that was why...

~Investigation; Day 12~

Objectives; the same as the previous one.

Status report; so far, nothing of interest has happened.

The usual thing, Lyanna and Dei fangirling about things which never really happened (*cough*BTDOL*cough*), Andrei dissapearing randomly (it's times like this where (s)he magicallly disappears like a unicorn), and Jan Lawrence and Chanille snobbing each other as usual. I got bored of this usual routine and got out of the classroom, but not before giving Lawrence a sad look.

"Lawrence, you moron, she's not gonna wait forever you know." I muttered sadly before disappearing behind the classroom door.

Analysis; Based on my research on the relationship of Janille (consisting of all possible factors such as the prescen of certain important people, timing, setting, and which of the usual suspects presence making the largest impact upon how they act), I can conclude that there is a 44% chance of them continuing this daily routine forever, a 22% chance Chanille will get friendzoned, a 24% chance that Lyanna and Dei will intervene with the real ending of Janille, and 3% chance Lawrence will actually develop feelings for Chanille. And based on that 3% chance, there is a 97% chance Lawrence and Chanille will not end up together.

~tried to write the perfect chapter, but sorry. Chanille, Dei, forgive me~

~the author who just proved the death of Janille~
~also known as Daphne~