Chapter 16

AN:

This chapter is based on my imagination so IM SORRY FRIENDS.

~•~

Lyanna's P.O.V.

School dance. Pshh,I don't need a boy. I'm gonna be the awesome loner :).

"Excuse me?" Oh, it's ma'am Monique.

Damn, I forgot the pigtails!

"Yes, ma'am?" I gulped.

"I was just wondering,together with Mary Dei and Chanille, would you like to plan the upcoming event with them?" She asked.

"Woah, i'd be glad to,ma'am." I replied in relief.

"Thanks so much. Oh, and please inform them about an online voting." She said and then walked off..

"Ma'am, what is the voting for?" I asked,curiously.

"For 'Best Couple of the Night' ."

OhMyG.

--At the classroom--

Chanille's P.O.V.

''Goise!!I have news!!'' Lyanna shrieked as she hurriedly ran to me and Dei.

''What?'' Me and Dei asked in chorus.

''I saw ma'am Monique outside and she asked if I could be a planner for the event too.'' She explained.

"That's great! What else did she say?" Dei curiously asked.

''Something about an online voting'' Lyanna said.

''For what?"' I asked

''She didnt say ,eh.'' Lyanna said "Dei, can I talk to you?" She added.

"Sure." Dei said as they went off away.

Then, Julia came.

"Chanille, can you help me?" Julia asked.

Dei's P.O.V.

"What's up?" I asked Lyanna.

"I lied to Chanille," Lyanna confessed. "The online voting is for 'Best Couple of the Night' ."

"Really?" I asked in a shocking manner.

She nodded.

"Wow, did ma'am tell you the site?" I asked Lyanna.

She wont answer me. It's like she's in deep thought.

"AQ, you okay?" I asked once again as I waved my hand infront of her face.

She pointed to Chanille's direction..*gasp*LUMALAPIT SIYA KAY LAWRENCE.

Lawrence's P.O.V.

Almost done,I just need to--

"Hi,Lawrence!" I heard someone say from behind.

As I turned around, I saw Chanille's gorgeous, pretty-I mean face..only.

"Hey, why are you talking to me?" I asked in complete confusion.

"Masama?" She asked, with her arms crossed as she did a baby face.

I looked at her cute face.I held her hand..and immediately let go of it. "That's not what I meant. Ano ba kasi kailangan mo?"

"I was just wondering, kung pwede mo ako tulungan imbitahin si Jurgen for the school dance.."

WHAT?! ANO?! HOW?!

"Um..um, yeah, sure. Let's meet up later?"

"Starbucks,okay lang?"

"Sure."

I feel envy, jealousy, and anger filling my head. I can't think w-why him? Why not me? I was supposed to finally, ask her and stop being such a coward. But I guess.. I'm t-too late. Kung kailan kaya ko na harapin yung kahiyaan, dun nawala ang pag asa ko. Ang tanga mo kase Lawrence! > __ <

I'll help her to ask one of my best friends (AN: You guys are best friends, right?) to the school dance, and I am still regreting what I'm about to do.

At least, I finally get to hang out with Chanille, just the two of us together, you know.. alone.

--Later that Day--

Chanille's P.O.V.

Time to meet Lawrence at Starbucks.

~•~

Author's Note

Hai! So sorry for the short chapter. Anyways, as Dei said, this is only fiction but we DO have real moments (except for this :/ ). Well, aren't you glad with two updates on a single day? I know you are,SO DO YOU CHANILLE. That's all for now and watch out for the exciting next chapters.. :3

-Lyanna 1/30/2015