Chapter 8 (Cliffhanger Included)

Chan's P.O.V.

I miss my friends especially my closest friends(even you know who) but I also really love staying here in Baguio,IT'S SO COLD but its also SO FUN. Although,I'm annoyed about one thing: In 2 days,It's our school's Cantata day (Where we perform for our parents and the school) and it's also our class Christmas party. I wonder what's going to happen...

--THE NEXT DAY--

Andrei's P.O.V.

I just can't wait for out Christmas party and Cantata tomorrow,Hanging out with friends and enjoying the last day in school this 2014,What could be better than that?

I'm also gonna bring my iPad to school for 'educational purposes',joke! Maybe we can use it to listen to music,take selfies and such. But either way,with iPad or not,I know I can still have fun with my friends.

Dei's P.O.V.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! I told Chanille everything she needed to know so it's like she's here,know what I mean? Anyways,Tomorrow's also our Christmas party so it's gonna be a busy day for everyone.

--The Next Day--

JL's P.O.V.

So today's our Christmas party,Yay. To be honest,I don't really feel excited (Maybe 65% not and 45% excited) because ya know,someone's not gonna be there. Anyways,In a few minutes I'm leaving for school so yeah.

--Later at School(After Cantata)--

Before Cantata,Dei brought Snow Spray so we practically played with it and some of us even looked like our faces have been hit with whip cream-even though it's actually hit with fake snow. Another thing that happened is that some of us got hairsprayed hair (AN: Hairspray credited to the other section).

"Guys,We need to eat first and then after that we're gonna exchange gifts." Dei announced

Then,Kaichou also lead the prayer.

At least there's food and hanging with my friends so it's 50 50,I guess.

(AN: So then,Everyone started to pass plates,spoons and forks then gets food)

Lyanna's P.O.V.

--Half an hour later--

IM SO EXCITED. Anyways doe,Everyone's now done with their food and Dei told me it's time to start the exchange gifts part of our Christmas party.

"Everyone,We will start the exchange gifts now so please form a circle." Dei announced

(AN: And then,We formed a circle and got our gifts to give our monitos or monitas.)

--Minutes later--

Now,Everyone's pretty much enjoying their gifts but some (and by some,I mean MOST) of our class have gone outside to do volleyball tryouts,watch the tryouts or just go outside for fun. Also,I'm the only girl in the classroom but I'm reading the book I got so no prob.

Chanille's P.O.V.

Okay,I know they're all in school right now,probably really enjoying the Christmas party,but I really have to tell someone something very important--

Author's Note:

AND A CLIFFHANGER!! I apologize for the short CH8 and there's pretty much no Janille (Chanille's still not here so yea) but seriously,unless we're back in school, I won't have good topics to write so I guess you get it now.

Anyways,Today's January 1,2015 so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! That's it for now,Bai!

-Lyanna 1/1/15