Chapter 5

Chanille's POV.

As I turned my phone off, I reclined at my seat. The plane was big, huge, and gigantic. It was in the color of white. As we entered a minute ago, I immediately smelled lavender scented perfume, mixed with freshly baked bread but it was obvious that it was just reheated in the microwave. I felt cozy because it smelled like a hotel inside and the flight attendants were so kind and welcoming that I just wanted to stay here forever. I knew they were serving spring rolls and beef as viand coz I really smelled it immediately which made my tummy growl in hunger. 

My mom was at my right side, while dad on the right side. Bryant took the window seat next to dad. Looking at him made me feel uneasy and I didnt know why. Bryant was still on his phone. I felt so worried and felt like I was going to have an anxiety because there is a rampaging storm or more likely a typhoon at Philippines. 

I bowed my head and prayed, 'Lord, thank you for this day for you have let me live another day of my blessed life. As this day ends, I thank you for the blessings you have blessed me with. Please protect the people at Philippines which are suffering just to prevent dying because of the typhoon. As we fly to Philipines for family matters, Lord, I ask for your guidance upon us. Protect us from all evil spirits and sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, importantly the one who need most of your mercy. Amen.' 

'Ding, ting. Welcome to Emirates Airways. This is pilot Janille Hermosa reporting. Please fasten your seat belt we are about to take off. Thank you.' The voice of the pilot echoed through the speakers.

I felt mom squeeze my hand as she looks away. 'Mom?' I silently asked. 

I loooked at her brown hazel eyesm. I immediately saw them watering and I saw the sadness behind them. 

'It's going to be okay, Uncle Felix is w-with us..' I hugged her. 

I heard a cart rolling in, and saw that the flight attendants started bringing food.

FINALLY. IM SO HUNGRY. 

'Good Afternoon Miss.' The flight attendant smiled. 'What would you like for dinner?' and asked. 

'Spring Rolls please and roasted chicken if possible?' I asked. 

She took a tray from her cart while smling and said 'Ofcourse miss.' 

As she handed me the tray, I saw chicken, spring rolls, bread, a pack of dried mangoes, and a cup of water. 

'Coffee? Fruit Juice? Or soft drinks?' 

'Ah, no thank you, water is enough.' I smiled. 

Hmm.. As Bryant opened the window, I saw a constellation of stars. 

I know you're one of them Uncle Felix. 

- Baka-Cow's POV- 

As I twiddled with my thumbs, I thought about saki-hime. If she's fine, if her plane's has taken off, or even if she's eaten dinner. 

I dont why I keep on thinking about her but I feel an urge that I have to care for her. 

'Honey, you look sad.' Mom said as she gave me a a plate. 

'O-oh, it's nothing.' I said as I avoided her eyes. 

'She handed me a pair of spoon and fork. 'Hmmm.. Now let's talk about that later after we eat okay?' 

'Yea, sure.' I nodded. 

-Dei's POV.- 

'Oh my dear Chanille, my dear Chanille. How are you?' I thought of baka-cow writing that down on a piece of paper like a poem. 

Chanille, why you did you leave us? I wonder what Chanille's doing right now.  

-THE NEXT DAY-

Lyanna's POV. 

'KRING KRING!' my annoying alarm clock rang. 

'WILL YOU JUST STOP?! YOU'RE DISTURBING THE AWESOME SLEEP OF AWESOME LYANNA!' shouted me while shutting it up. 

As I opened my eyes, I immediately thought  of Chanille. 

'OH CHAN, WE MISS YOU.' I felt my eyes watering for some reason. 

As I took a bath and ate my breakfast, I messaged Chan if she already arrived in the Philippines. 

I clicked send. 'Dad! I have to go now, thank you for the awesome breakfast!' said me as I ran off to school. 

Yes, I said ran off because school's just a walking distance away. 

Dei's POV.  -IN SCHOOL- 

'There are eight kinds of defensive magic, one--' I was cut off in reading volume 2 of the manga I was reading. 

'CHAAANIILEEEEE OH CHANIILEEE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!' I heard someone sing from my back and I guesses that it was Andrei. 

'Andrei, CAN'T YOU SEE IM READING MY PRECIOUS MANGA?!' I blurted out. 

He covered his mouth sarcastically. 'Oops. I'm sorry kaichou, I just miss Chanille.' 

I closed the book. 'Who doesnt?' 

'OKAI PEOPLE THE AWESOME LYANNA HAS ARRIVED.' said Lyanna as she chased her breath. 

-SCIENCE CLASS- 

Andrei's POV. 

I miss Chanille so much. And that 'so much' is really so much because I'm her seatmate. It's science class and Ma'am Vianney, our science teacher was not yet here or she's pretty abesent. 

I though of something pretty funny. 

I moved my chair to Chanille's seat and said, 'IM THE NEXT CHANILLE!' 

Lyanna laughed because she heard me. She was at my back. 

'Nice one Andrei!' She kept on laughing. 

'Are you gay?' Dei asked sarcastically while loosing her breath because of laughter. 

'NO!' I said while laughing too.

Lawrence was seating at the right side of Lyanna. 'No, just no bruh, no.' He said while shaking his head from right to left while laughing too. 

'YIEEEEEE!~ You dont jsut want Chanille to be a boy because you can't court her!~' Dei fangurled. 

'YIEEEEE!~' Lyanna fangurled too. 

'N-no..' Baka-cow replied while blushing profusely. 

CHAPTER 5 END. 

AN: YOWWW  GUYSSS!~ This is the real Dei. Sorry if this chapter is a little bit short and boring but I hope it gave you the feels! >//v//< This chapter has 1170 + words by the way!~ The Janille moment here is actually true :3 I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH. BUT WITH SADNESS INSIDE COZ CHANILLE WASNT THERE TT-TT Anyways, I apologize coz this Chappy was published late. It was supposed to be published last thursday, a Janille Day, but with all the pressure in school, I couldnt. SORRY GUYS! But guess what? All the hard work paid off! I got the place of Top 2 in class while Chanille got Top 1!~ Top 1 is Chanille, then 2 is me, then 3 is a guy you guys don't know xD. while 4 is BAKA-COW, and 5 is Lyanna!~ We were so happy :D Chanille's plane took off already last Wednesday which was baka-cow's birthday TT_TT Belated Happy Birthday Baka-Cow!~ From your's truly, DeichoU. And , don't worry, Chanille arrived in Philippines safely.THANK YOU FOR THE 160 + READS!~ YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Thank you, thank you. LET US THANK BAKA-COW AND BAKA-SAKI BECAUSE WITH OUT THEM, THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN!~ ^__^ We lav you all!~ BELATED HAPPY JANILLE DAY! LET US BE UNITED JANILLE SHIPPERS!~ 

-Dei 12/13/14