Chapter 19

AN: I apologize for not writing the last chapter, I was almost done but Wattpad was not being kind so yeah. Hope you enjoy this! BTW,Our classmates were playing the challenge 'Chubby Bunny' and Chan won and she said the reason she won was because she is a saki. For boys,Lawrence won the challenge so you pretty much get it now.

~•~

Chan's P.O.V.

One more day. One more day till the dance. It's been two days since I was asked by a baka to the dance but there really are things you cant forget.

I've been so caught up with planning the dance,I haven't had any sleep....

(AN: Let us not disturb the sleeping baka saki)

Lyanna's P.O.V.

Since Chanille and Daphne were busy with planning and decorating, Me and Dei also had an important role. We were in charge of the online voting. We decided to include:

♡Jurglia

♡Josa (AN: I lab it even though Sadj isn't there)

♡Katefer

♡Moichi

♡ Jessa 2.0 (AN: Hacked in, jk xD Dis is Ate Dessa and Jeremy Kapone, PS: SHE FORCED ME TO DO THIS -Dei)

♡Other

Weird. Now,6% voted for Josa while the other 94% voted for other. The twist is,people write the full names of a couple (AN: If they voted for 'Other') but we wouldn't know what the names are. Exciting, right?

Lawrence's P.O.V.

After some hours, I will be with Chanille. Now, no one can call me baka-coward.

♡♡School Dance♡♡

Chanille's P.O.V.

"Chanille!!" I turned around and saw Dei and Lyanna running towards me.

"Chan,Who's with you tonight?" Lyanna asked,who was wearing a purple dress that has sequence all over it which made it sparkle under lights.

"Lyanna, we already know, remember?" Dei reminded,who was wearing a blue dress which stopped one inch before her knee.

"I know pero asan ba siya? Diba he's supposed to be with Chan?" Lyanna asked once again, which is getting annoying by the way.

"Im sure na darating naman yun ng--" I was cut off.

"Dun dun dan dun" Bob said. "Paki excuse lang po,darating na po ang prince ni Chanille."

"Wag ka nga, loners together lang kami." Lawrence lied, technically no. Its true pero..

"Paplastic pa talaga eh." Jurgen smirked as he stood in his suit.

"Ay basta, pupunta na ko dun. Ayoko na dito, madami ng boys tas wala pa kong kasama." Lyanna smiled awesomely. (<=== u see that powerful word we used der xD)

Lawrence rolled his eyes. "Buti nga sayo.." Lawrence murmed under his breath.

The boys smirked.

"Sinabi mo?!" Lyanna glared furiously.

"Wala,wala." He replied as he rose his arms in gesture of surrender.

"At least po,awesome ako. Ikaw,baka ka lang." Lyanna said and did a hair flip

"Lyanna, lika na. Tingnan na natin ung votes." Dei said as she pulled Lyanna-- No, more like stopping Lyanna from beating Lawrence and she and Lyanna ran off.

(Few seconds later)

"Shall we?" Lawrence (princely?) asked.

"Ayiiee." The fanboys fanboyed.

"Taga Laguna talaga, nakakainis." I said to Bob in will of trying to annoy him as much as he annoys me.

"Yabang mo, taga Laguna ka rin kaya." He frowned.

"Haha. Lika na, Lawrence." I giggled and pulled him with me.

He staggered across the room as I pulled him. 'Oii, dahan dahan lang!'

I smirked. 'Ganti to sa mga oras na pinaghintay mo ako.' I seekes for revenge.

He sighed. 'Ano ba to!' I felt regret in his words.

(Later)

"Good afternoon everyone. Its now 3:05 so we shall start." Daphne started as she flashed her stunning smile.

"Before everything, you all voted online for 'Best Couple' and its now time to announce the results." Lyanna announced.

"Chanille, please come forward. Go on,announce it." Dei said as she handed me an envelope.

'As one of the event planners for today, the Best Couple is..' I felt excited.

Once I opened the envelope and saw the results, I just stared and stood there in shock.

"Awkward Silence.." Earl laughed as he broke the loud silence.

"Chanille, please read the results." Daphne said as she got impatient.

How long have I been staring at this?

"Umm, I guess the results were surprising so I will announce the results rather than Chanille." Dei said as her impatience took over her too. "And the winners are..Chanille Anne and Jan Lawrence?!"

That's right. Janille won.

"One, two, three!~" Lyanna signaled while counting with her fingers.

"JANILLE!!~ GO JANILLE!!~" The fangirls and fanboys screamed and fangirled/fanboyed.

"Lawrence, please come up here on the stage." Daphne's voice blasted out the speakers and I felt feels of 'fangurls' in her voice. Pretty much excited and gleeful.

"Janille won with 92% of the total votes." Lyanna announced as she jumped up and down not being able to get grip.

Effing 92% voted for others that other was us? Janille?

(AN: 6% for Josa,2% for Deicho and the other 92% for Janille. FA U. LYANNA Y U BETRAY ME TT^TT -Dei .Hey at least only 2%,I could've made it worse ;) ~L)

"With that, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!~" Dei squealed as she threw her arms in the air freely.

When Daphne hit the tunes, I felt nervous and excited.

Daphne then played some slow music and then everyone started dancing..except one.

"Julia? Asan si Jurgen?" I asked, curiously.

"Wala, ewan. Sumama siya sa friends niya eh." Julia said as she avoided my eyes and played with her hair.

"Okay ka lang?" I asked as I rubbed her shoulders, comforting her.

"Pake ko sa kanya? Paasa lang yun eh. Chan, go enjoy your night,I'll go to Lyanna and Dei, loners kami eh.." Ay,OP na tuloy ako.

Author's Note:

Dahil sira Wattpad noon, I will write the next chapter ,too. Ayan na po, Julia and Jurgen. Happy na? Anyways, hope you enjoyed the awaited (Im sorry I kept you waiting) chapter 19. See ya later,fangurls(and fanboys).

-Lyanna