Chapter 21. (Special Author's Note Inculed)

AN: Finally chapter 'twene wan'. Enjoy! {AGAIN,FORGIVE ME JULIA AND JURGEN. I know you loved it,though. ~L)

Lawrence's P.O.V.

The School Dance ended in 11 o'clock or something last night. Before I left, I helped Daphne, Lyanna, Dei, and Chanille clean up.

I grabbed a broom. 'Hm, hm, hm, hmmmmmmmmm, hm, hmm..' I hummed to the tune of Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

'Hm, hmm. Hmmm, hm, hmm..' Someone, I meant Chanille continued.

I felt eyes on me and Chanille as Lyanna, Dei, and Daphne pointed at us quietly squealing.

'Mmmmhhhh!! We still have to pay the venue. Can you come with me to the reception?' said Dei as she pulled Chanille without waiting for an answer.

'Well, we'll be back immediately!' said Chanille rushing.

Somehow I felt happy about this day because I got to spend time with Chanille, and we won the Best Couple of The Night! But, feel so tired, my eyes feeling heavy. 'Oh yeah, how did you get to come to the School dance without a companion?!' I kinda freaked out as I hilariously whisper-shouted .

Lyanna smirked as she crossed her arms. 'We're event planners remember? Ma'am Monique agreed that we could go alone. Best feeling for us.' She continued cleaning.

'That goes with me too. I'm the directress of entairtainment, and I'm glad that I made everyone happy for this night.' She glanced her watch. 'Shizzle!! It's turning 12 midnight! I have to go!' She panicked.

I chuckled. 'Who's going to pick you up? I mean, it's already 12, loads of things can happen if you go alone.' I raised an eyebrow.

She froze for 3 seconds and suddenly burst into loud laughter.

I was kinda creeped out. 'You going crazy or what?' I acted weird.

She facepalmed as she kept on laughing. 'It's okay if I go alone, anyways. I'll just take the elevator.'

What. 'The elevator?!' I asked curiously.

She laughed at my stupidity. 'We checked in. I'll just have to go to room 1604.' She grabbed her bag and waved good bye. 'Bye guys! See you next Sunday!~' She left.

As she left Lyanna did so. 'I H-E-A-R-T Y-O-U----' her ringtone was cutt off as she answered her phone. 'Hello? Yes ma? Opo, I'll go down na po. Opo, love you ma, bye~' She ended the call.

'You should go now. Ingat ka, kita kits na lang sa Sunday.' I smiled.

'Sige, byee baka~~' She left.

'Great. I'm all alone.' I said out loud and sighed.

I felt someone's presence. 'You're a loner with a certain baka-saki, remember?' I figured out it was Chanille.

I chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck. 'Ehh?? No, I don't remember. Ah, who are you again?' I feigned that I had like Alzheimer's Disease.

She raised her eyebrow as she put her arms on her waist. 'Baka-saki, remember?'

I faked that I still didn't remember. 'Ehhhhh, baka-saki?' I asked in confusion.

She sighed. 'Stop playing with me you baka! I'm your baka-saki!' She pouted.

I chuckled. 'And who's that 'your' ?'

She facepalmed. 'You're too demanding. Fine, I, Chanille Anne Calado, is your, Jan Lawrence Buscas's , baka-saki.' She pouted. 'You okay with that or you want me to say our middle names too?!'

'Waw, you know my middle name? What a stalker you are..' I raised my eyebrows.

'Ah, yes, I'm the BEST stalker... like you.' She smirked as she glared at me.