Chapter 18

Chan's P.O.V.

Finally, I'm here! Baka traffic. Huh, I see the Starbucks window from here...Haha,Lawrence the loner.

°*~Inside Starbucks~*°

"Hey, Lawrence!" I called his attention immediately as I sat infront of him and put my hands on the table. "Did he agree?"

"Huh? Ahh, yeah, he agreed." He said sadly in a unusual way.

"What's wrong?" I asked in confusion.

''Wala."

I smirked. 'Wehhhhh??' I annoyed him.

"Nothing, nothing." He replied avoding my gaze.

I crossed my arms. 'Hmph.' And did a frowning face.

"Thanks for helping me, Julia will be so happy." I told him, joyfully.

(AN: Suprise? IM SORRY JULS, IT JUST HAD TO HAPPEN. IT WAS PLANNED EH.)

"What? You mean, you didn't ask help from me to ask Jurgen for you?!" He whisper-shouted.

Everyone stared and murmured at him, he's such an embarrassed baka.

"No, Julia asked me to help her invite Jurgen. So, I asked help from my one and only baka-cow!~ I might just even be a loner there." I explained then I laughed while smiling widely.

Oh. Now I know what I forgot to tell baka-cow. It's that it's not me who's asking for help. It's Julia. Oh my, I'm too baka. Insert mental facepalm here.

"So, I might just be a loner too." He said as he chuckled.

I facepalmed. 'You are already a loner from the start!' I joked.

Silence was blasted for 3 seconds.

He finally decided to reply.

'W-well, you know.. I-I..... I can be a not forever alone just for one night..." He said looking down the floor.

What? I don't get him.

'Wha?' I proved my baka-ness.

He sighed. 'I-I meant.....'

'Continue??' I pleaded.

'Do you want to be a loner with me at the School Dance?' He asked and finally looked into my eyes.

I just sat there in front of him with my eyes enlargened. My heart beat faster. I couldn't believe his words. I didn't say anything because I couldn't move a single part of my mouth, like, my tongue is sleeping-- no, rather dead, cause it refuses to move.

He chuckled. 'Hey, I'm talking with some baka right?' He held my hand and I immediately flinched from the warmth that spread as I felt his hand.

I shaked my head to finally get back to my senses. I pulled my hands away from his. I just looked at the floor, blushing profusely.

'Hey, you can't keep a certain baka waiting forever you know?' His words tickled my ears.

I inhaled loudly and exhaled loudly. 'W-well, if a certan baka-saki would go with you, y-you wouldn't be a loner a-anymore...You baka..' I said as I avoided his eyes.

He chuckled. 'Well, I am a certified baka.I'm just waiting for a yes or no. If I ever want to be a loner, I'd rather be a loner with you.' He smiled.

I gulped. 'I'd rather be a loner with.... a baka-cow then..' And looked at hiz gaze.

He just stared at me there, smiling.

'W-what do you w-want now??' I asked as I felt like a tomato.

'Hmm, nothing. It's just that you're so cute when you blush.' He annoyed me.

My eyes enlargened. 'That's n-not true!!' I punched him in his shoulder lightly.

He rubbed his shoulder. 'Owwwww, you know it feels good to hear lies when you know the truth.'

'I am not lying!' I glared at him.

He chuckled. 'Hmm, okay.' He smirked.

I got pissed of him being too boastful but he gave me the 'feels' and he made the butterflies go wild again. 'Tch! You piss me off!' I crossed my arms and when I was about to go, he held my hand. 'Wait, hey, this is the first time we talked a long conversation. Let's make it longer?'

I sighed. 'Hmph.' I sat down and glared at him.

'I piss you off but still make you blush and I make the butterflies go wild, right?' He smirked.

I gasped.' Oh my! Why didn't tell your baka-saki that you're a mind reader?!' I joked.

'Of course, I got infected by Lyanna's psychic powers.' He joked.

I grumped. 'I hope I had those powers too. I feel OP.' I crossed my arms.

'Don't worry your not out of place in my heart. Joke!' He said.

I gasped. 'Tch! I'm really leaving!' I stood and when I was about to go again, he stopped me. 'What now?!'

'Thank you for being considerate towards my baka attitude and for waiting for a worthless baka like me.'

I was amazed. 'Well, we are both bakas right?' I smiled.

He chuckled. 'I guess so.'

I smiled too. 'Gotta go! Still have an errand with Daphne, Dei and Lyanna!~' I ran and waved bye.

'Sure, baka-saki.' He let go of me.

OHMYG. What just happened?!

Dei's POV.

I glanced at the wall clock . 4:56?! Where is Chan?! She's getting late! We need at least 45 minutes to plan for the school dance--

Someone came running to the doors with a jacket hung on her arms, eyeglasses falling slowly down her nose, folders and papers on her hands. She sat next to us and chased her breath. 'I'm so sorry guus for being such a late baka.'

'Finally! Chan, where have you been?' Daphne smirked and raised her eyebrow.

I thought. 'Well-- no-- with-- at-- UGHH. With someone.' She obviously lied while avoided our question.

I smirked and nudged her. 'Tsk,tsk,tsk. Lying ahh..'

'Let's just continue okay? I still have to go to my church at 6 o'clock sharp.' She changed the subject.

We all nodded. 'Fine, fine.' We said in chorus and started planning and brainstorming.

CHAPTER 18 END.

AN:

Suprise? BIG PLOT TWIST XD Mwehehhehehehe, so I want to say that Lyanna wasn't able to write this chapter because her phone was lagging and wattpad was not being kind to her xD Well, she'll write the next chapter hopefully!~ Let us be UNITED JANILLE SHIPPERS!~

-Dei 2/2/15

(Lyanna)

First of all,Lawrence did NOT get my psychic powers. Second,I think wattpad was logging bcos of the feels,it could be true.