Chapter 30

Haii Human Beings! Its me Andrei!~
And if you are wondering why I am writing this chapter its because Lyanna and Dei are busy with they're own stories. So yeah! LETS GOOO!

~The birthday of Chanille has finally arrived~

Lawrence's POV.

Today is the day of Chanille's birthday. I wish I was finally out of this hideous place. I wonder what they're probably doing right now.

'Mr. Buscas?' the doctor asked. "Yeah?' I replied. 'You have a visitor.' the doctor says with a smile. 'Kindly let her or him in please.' I ordered. 'My pleasure.' the doctor replied. After then the doctor left. "Hai Buscas."Chanille waved. 'Hey' I say as I avoided her eyes...

Chanille's POV.

I'm worried about Lawrence. He is trying to avoid me. Did I do something wrong? 'Buscas? Are you okay?' I asked as I held his hand. " I'm sorry, it's just that it's really hard for me to just stay here all day rather than celebrating your birthday.' Lawrence said. I really feel bad for him. 'It's okay. I told you I'm going to celebrate my birthday here!' I said with a pleasant smile. 'Thank you.' Lawrence thanked me and reached me for a long hug. 'Janille!' I heard someone scream behind the door. I walked to the door terrified to know who it is. After that i saw... "ANDREI?! 'WHAT THE HECK ANDREI!' I yelled. "Surprise?' Andrei said. We both laughed. 'Why were you eavesdropping on us?' I asked in confusion. "Well, Lyanna told me to spy on you two or she will have to take Mr. Mustachio.' Andrei said. 'Hu--' I tried to ask again but Andrei put his finger on my lip, 'Dont even dare to ask.' Andrei said. 'Okay?' I replied. Suddenly we realized that we forgot Lawrence was there. 'Oh, hi Law.' Andrei greeted, "Hi.' Lawrence replied. 'Anyways it's just you?' Lawrence asked. "Err-- nooooooo...' Andrei said. 'Andrei, what are you hiding?' Chanille asked, Andrei didnt reply. Suddenly a cabinet by the window shaked...

Dei's POV.

---flashback---

We were in school, while Lawrence is still at the hospital. Lyanna and I planned a surprise party for Chanille. But then we realized: 'What if Chan backs out to go to the party area?' Afterwards Lyanna and I had an idea. Andrei. 'Well Hello Andrei hehe!' Lyanna and I said in unison. We were in the court. 'What?' Andrei asked, 'Can you spy on Chanille and Lawrence after school?' I asked. 'Why? And why me?' Andrei asked twice in a row. 'Well-- (A/N: Guys sorry, but im too lazy to write why but you already know (the one at the realization part fyi)) Plus you are the only one available after school' Lyanna said... 'Naaah' Andrei rejected the offer. 'Please!' Lyanna and I said in unison, 'No!' Andrei rejected more. 'FINE THEN!' Lyanna yelled. 'Do it or else!' Lyanna demanded with a threat, 'Or else what?' Andrei asked. 'Or Im going to destroy Mr. Mustachio!' Lyanna threatens Andrei. By the way Mr. Mustachio is a cheese burger teddy bear that is a mustache. 'Uh uh--- Fine, you win' Andrei surrendered.

---end of flashback---

Lyanna and I are inside the cabinet that Chanille was talking about. 'Whos in there?' Chanille asked, 'No one here but an empty cabinet' I said. 'Dei? Is that you?' Chanille asked once again. Suddenly Chanille opened the cabinet door then Lyanna and I fell to the cold hard floor. Lyanna and I decided to come along so it wont be awkward. (A/N: Lyanna and Dei, dont fangirl about that)
'Uhmmn Hi?' I said, 'You guys are too weird from my level' Chanille bragged, 'when you say that you're friends are weird but soon you realized that your just as weird as them' Lyanna laughed. An awkward silence began in a sudden. 'awkward...' Lawrence whispered like he was talking to his self........... *_*

---25 seconds later---

'Anyways. Hows life?' Lyanna broke the silence and asked. 'Boring!' Everyone said in unison excluding Lyanna.

~~~Cliffhanger!~~~

Sowwy guys but im kinda busy so yeah! Imma update by Wednesday or Thrusday :)

Byes! &

-Andrei