Chapter 7

AN: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all United Janille Shippers!~ Thank you for all the support!~ -Dei

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Baka - Cow's POV. 

It's basically Friday,10:35 am, and I'm having only soft drinks for breakfast, and that means, it's a lazy day for me. My weekend routine would be: EAT-SLEEP-WATCH ANIME-EAT-READ MANGA-SLEEP. 

As I got my laptop and clicked on, I opened Chrome and typed 'kissnanime.com' to the site. I searched for GGO or Gun Gale Online. As I was going to click play and enter my own world, I decided to go to facebook first. 

As I finished logging in, something popped out of nowhere in my timeline.

There, I saw my baka-saki's post. U-uh, I mean, baka-saki's post. 

Chanille Anne Calado

OMW TO BAGUIO........

IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD
KASO NGALAAAAANGGG WRONG TIMINGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

 Why would it be the wrong timing? And I looked at the comments. 

Mary Dei Advincula

Good Luck Chan >:) 'TEACHER'S CAMP' XD jkkk, ingaaatt!~ 

And there I remembered our teacher's life story. It was halloween in that time when she told us about it. At Teacher's Camp Baguio, Philippines, happened a horrifying event. Our teacher won in the tournament and they had a party in they're place with her students. After a few hours the students just fainted out of the blues. 

'W-what?!' Our teacher shrieked. 

'M-ma'am.. Th-there's a-a' One of the students was cut off as she pointed at something at the back of our teacher. 

She looked at her back but nothing was there. 

'What do you mean?' 

'Ma'am a soul-- I mean ghost.'

Her students was shaking in fear.

Our teacher just kept on repeating a prayer again and again. She said that they all slept in a single bed and they were 11 people in all. 

'11 people in a bed. Huh..' I chuckled. 

Good luck baka-saki. Heh, it will be fine. But to be honest, I'm kind of worried for her.

Anyways, lemme continue on watching anime.

 Dei's POV. 

As I saw Chan's post, I laughed. And I made a comment. 

'Huh.. Seen by 7 people.' I thought. 

Hmm.. I clicked it and saw the people who snobbed her post. 

'What?!' I kind of screamed in shock. 

I'm kind of overacting but, BAKA-COW SAW THIS POST AND DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT?! 

Anyways, at least he saw it. I kind of fangurled too. 

???'s POV. 

My heart beat faster. "Uhm, mom? I decided to join Young Musician's club. L-look, I-i know you want me to improve in math but, this is what I love to do.' said me, as I  avoided my mom's eyes.