Chapter 12

(AN: So chap 12 starts at 2-3 AM on the day Chanille goes back to school)

Lawrence's P.O.V.

•Baka-cow's Dream•

"Just, basta sabihin mo na sakanya." Earl said.

"Bilis na, ang KJ mo naman." Jurgen teased.

"Fine, sige. But now, I hate I Dare You." I stated.

"Torpe much?" Gef asked in a sarcastic way.

(At the other side of the classroom)

"You missed him, didn't you?" Lyanna asked while nudging me with her elbows.

"Of course, she did." Dei said as she proved her point.

"No, yes, maybe." Chan replied.

"Girl, this ain't multiple choice." Andrei said.

"Just answer it." Julia ordered.

"Fine.--" Chan was cut off.

•End of da dream•

"Lawrence, wake up. It's time for you to get ready for school." Mom said as she kept on tapping and patting my shouldersto wake me up from mt deep sleep.

UGH. She was cut off. Now, i'll never know her answer.

Baka-Saki's P.O.V.

-Later at school-

"Girl, this ain't multiple choice." Andrei said as he did a z-snap.

"Just answer it." Julia ordered.

"Fine.--" I was cut off by Sir Octavio.

"Good morning class." Sir Octavio greeted while smiling.

"Good morning, sir." Our class replied,

"Your teacher can not attend today so I will be substituting for her." Sir said as ge started writing stuff on the board.

Okay ,then.

Lyanna's P.O.V.

--A few minutes later(After copying what's on the board)--

"Dei, I was just wondering, can you write the arabic of Janille?" I asked as I gave her a piece of paper and a pen.

"Oh,yes. I think I can." Dei said as she took them and started writing.

So then Dei wrote the arabic of Janille,K---fier(AN: Khearl and I tricked Dei to write 'Dei'(in arabic) and Chanille wrote 'cho' for Deicho.

-LATER AT MAPEH TIME-

Dei's P.O.V.

"Bye, Lyanna, I'm going to tryout for intrams." I said as I cleaned up my stuff.

"Pero Dei, di pa tayo tapos sa quiz." Lyanna replied as she showed me an unanswered number in the test.

"Everyone pass your papers, we will continue this soon." Mam Recel said as she requested us to start passing our papers.

"I guess that solves it." I said as I smiled and waved bye.

"Okay ,then." Lyanna said

^-^

(AN: Some of the boys were already gone so yea)

Chan's P.O.V.

I got my seat mates' papers and also my other friends.

"Lyanna, yung kay Lawrence?" I asked with a bit regret.

"Excuse me? OMYGWASH. Ehem ehem." Lyanna coughed as she made obvious of sonething.

"Uy, wag ka nga." I stomped and glared at her.

AQ's Note:

Okay,Taglish na nga lang. Yung Janille moment,it really did happen (Except the dream part,Or is it?). The reads of this is like Mount Everest,jk. Really,Hindi ko talaga ineexpect,like ohmyg (CHANILLE) So,long note short,Thank you all for the reads,BAI.

•|AQ|•