Mason Mount - the physio

originally from my tumblr
warning: only slight swearing
includes: fluff

Here he was again.

Walking towards your office like a coward pretending to have an injury just so he could talk to you.

He knew it was pathetic but he had no idea how else to approach you.

Every time he spoke to you he became a stuttering mess and you definitely had noticed his behaviour.

'Hello mase what have you done this time ay?' teasing him slightly about the amount of times he had visited you.

'Well you see i've erm hurt my erm, actually i haven't hurt anything' Mason admitted.

'i'm sorry what was that mase?' you said teasingly.

'I'm not hurt i just wanted to see you and talk to you again' Mason said blushing whilst dropping his gaze to the floor.

'Cute' is all you replied with.

'What did you say?'

'I said cute. I know you've been coming to me faking injuries just to talk to me, i just didn't want to say anything in case i'd embarrass you'

'Well i'm definitely embarrassed now' mason started to make his way towards the door, feeling like an idiot.

'Why? as i said already it's cute and i was wondering, since you are so desperate to talk to me, if you'd like to go on a date'

'Wait really?' Mason replied timidly, hoping he wasn't just imagining things.

'Of course mase now i've got to get back to work so go and finish practice and try not to get hurt again, oh wait you never did in the first place, you just wanted to see my beautiful face.'

'Dickhead' Mason said whilst smirking.

'You love me really mase' you taunted back.

'Yeah i do, i really do.'

word count - 260