Ben Chilwell - Somethings wrong

originally from my tumblr (@whoreforthewintersoldier)
warnings: none
includes: fluff

Your favourite thing about Ben was his hair.

It made you feel safe and that's why you did it when something was on your mind, to bring you comfort.

Coincidentally you were currently running your fingers through his hair right now as he layed on your chest.

'What's up darling?' Ben questioned as he realised you had been playing with his hair meaning something was bothering you.

'Oh hm its nothing' you replied quickly.

'Well somethings up cause you've been playing with my hair the past couple minutes and you only do that when somethings on your mind?'

You found it adorable that he had picked up on your habit but were terrified how he'd react to what was on your mind.

'I'm just scared' you admitted.

'Scared about what doll?'

'About losing you. I know it sounds stupid but i feel so safe with you and if i ever lost you i don't know what i'd do' you couldn't stop the tears streaming down your face.

'hey hey look at me. You are never gonna lose me okay, i'm always gonna be right here whenever you need me. I love you so much darling i'd never let you go' Ben replied knowing how much trust you had lost from your last relationship.

He snuggled in to your chest making your heart squeeze, knowing you weren't gonna lose him anytime soon.

word count: 230
pls vote for my stories!! and requests are open 💕