Phil Foden - Marriage

originally from my tumblr (@slutforbenchilwell)
warnings: none
includes: fluff

You had been with Phil for quite a while till he decided to propose and here you were getting ready for your wedding day.

You had your dress on all ready but you felt extremely nervous to walk down that aisle.

Not because you were insecure.
No not at all.
You knew you were beautiful.

You had curves in all the right places, you had hazel eyes that looked like honey in the sun and even if there were imperfections you learnt to embrace them.

It was the fear that Phil would change his mind once you got to the alter or that he would marry you and then regret his decision.

He knew this day was a big deal to you all because of your last relationships all ending in you losing trust in men.

It took you a long time to warm up to Phil when you first met him not sure if you could even trust another man but you could see he was different.

He was sincere and wanted the best for you.

So he had his ushers hand deliver you a letter he had written a few weeks ago, knowing you'd need a confidence boost before walking down the aisle.

In the letter he told you all the things you needed to hear.

How much he loved you.

How beautiful you were.

How he wanted this marriage to last a lifetime and how he would never regret his decision of marrying you.

The letter had brought you to tears but you caught them before they managed to ruin your makeup.

Next thing you know you have arrived at the alter ready to marry the love of your life.

'I see the letter reached you darling' Phil smirked knowing how much it meant to you.

'Yes it did and i love you for spending the time doing that for me, it means the world'

'Well you mean the world to me and i wasn't losing you anytime soon doll'

'Neither was i'

word count: 330
pls vote for my stories, any comments would be appreciated and requests are always open 💕