Jude Bellingham - New beginnings pt.1

warnings: none

You had been dating Jude for almost a year now and he had still not asked you to be his girlfriend.

At first you thought maybe it was just because he wanted to be sure it was the real thing but now you believe it was due to how caught up he was with football and his career.

It was recently really starting to upset you and previously you didn't know how to bring it up without seeming desperate but today was the day.

'Jude, can i ask you a question?'

'Yeah sure babe, what's up?' he doesn't even look up from his phone as he answers.

'I just wanted to know, well, basically i was wondering why..' you stumbled across your words before you get interrupted.

'Shit. i gotta go babe, im gonna be late for training'

He jumps up from the sofa and grabs his bag and boots before running out, shouting a quick 'bye babe'.

You were left to your own thoughts as he had ditched you once again for football. This time you decided to not let it get to you and instead distract yourself by going on instagram.

This ended up becoming one of your worst ideas yet as the first post that came up was a picture of Jude and the caption in bold letters saying :

'JUDE BELLINGHAM RUMOURED TO TRANSFER TO REAL MADRID NEXT WEEK!'

note- i'm aware this is very short, i found it in my drafts from ages ago! I thought i should post it, i just haven't figured out how to carry it on yet but i will be posting more often hopefully :))