Ben Chilwell - Nerves

originally from my tumblr (@slutforbenchilwell)
warnings: none
includes: fluff

You were currently sat on the sofa as you watched Ben pace the room muttering to himself.

'I have to do well in this game. What if we lose? Oh god we have to win otherwise the fans will hate us. They'll hate me' He said to himself.

'Ben'

'I cant do this surely we will lose and we'll never hear the end of it'

'Ben' you said louder than before.

'This competition means so much to the fans and if we lose then they'll be heart broken'

'BEN' you shouted to get his attention.

'Hm sorry what darling?' He said snapping out of his trance.

'God finally you are actually with us this time'

'I'm sorry i'm just nervous about this game'

'I know you are but you can't get that stressed about it, all you can do is your best and whatever happens happens' you said camly.

He walked towards you and sat next to you snuggling up to your chest.

'I know it's just i don't want to lose' he admitted.

'Let's not think about that just go out there and play the best you can and if you do lose then there is always next year, and no one is going to hate you i promise' You said whilst playing with his hair knowing it always helped calm his nerves.

'Thankyou i don't know what i'd do without you' He admitted.

'You'd still be pacing this room muttering silly comments to yourself if you didn't have me' '

'Ha ha very funny but i'm still nervous'

'Ben i promise you'll be fine okay.'

And in fact he was as Chelsea won 4-1 with Ben assisting 2 goals.

word count: 280
pls vote for my stories, any comments are appreciated & requests are always open!!💕