Jack Grealish - Public

orignally from my tumblr (@slutforbenchilwell)
warnings: none
includes: angst and fluff

You had been with your boyfriend for 5 years now. Your boyfriend was Jack Grealish.

However no one knew that as he didn't want your relationship to go public.

Coincidentally that was what you were currently arguing about right now.

'Why can't we just tell everyone? We've been dating 5 years jack and still you don't want it to go public' you shouted as you began to get frustrated.

'I'm doing it for your sake y/n. Be grateful. You don't understand the amount of pressure and hate that will come if we let the world know we are together. You wouldn't be able to handle it.'

'What do you mean i wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm perfectly capable of handling a few dms telling me they want my boyfriend. It's not that big of a deal jack so i don't know why you're acting like it's the end of the world. What are you ashamed of me or something?' Your voice slightly cracked as you said that last sentence hoping that wasn't the case but you got no reply but instead Jack slamming the door to your flat.

He had just left you.

Alone.

Now wondering if that was the reason he didn't want the world to know.

It had been a week since the argument and you hadn't left your flat.

In your room was Paige, Raheems fiancée, getting you ready to go to an england match that you knew meant the world to Jack.

You eventually gave in hoping Jack wouldn't even notice you but you knew that wasn't going to happen.

You had been sat in the Family and Friends box for a while now and you finally noticed Jacks eyes on you. He didn't seem angry which was a good thing but rather sincere but you shrugged it off trying to enjoy yourself.

The game was currently 1-1 and we really needed to win so another goal would be perfect. Just as that was said Jack was running ahead of the defenders towards an open goal and booted the goal in the back of the net.

He had scored.

'AHHHHH!' You let out the loudest scream ever not caring about anything else but him.

With all your celebrating you didn't realise he was running towards you until his lips were on yours.

He had kissed you in front of the thousands watching in the stadium and the millions watching from home.

The camera directly on you two as you enjoyed your moment and Wembley was alive.

'I could never be ashamed of you, i'm sorry for leaving you i don't know what was wrong with me, i was just scared about how people would react and i never wanted you to receive any hate you're too pure for that. I just really didnt'

You had cut him off from his rambling with another kiss.

'It's okay Jack i'm just happy it's sorted now, i love you'

'i love you so much too'

word count: 495
pls vote for my stories and my requests are always open!! 💕