Ben Chilwell - married to her pt2

warnings: none
includes: pure fluff
(read part 1 first!!)

Five years had passed since the day you had admitted your feelings towards ben.

Since you had poured your heart out to him.

He told you he liked you too but in that moment you couldn't believe that to be the truth as he was just about to give his life for another woman.

But boy were you wrong.

There he lay beside you in your shared bed in your house that you purchased together a couple years ago.

His skin glistening in the sun as you ran your fingers up and down his bare chest. A small smile still etched on his face from the night before when you had announced the news you were pregnant again.

That's right.
Again.

You already had a 2 year old, a boy called Elliott. He was Bens double of course and Ben never shut up about it.

Your thoughts were interrupted as your boy waddled into your room and climbed onto the bed.

'What's up lil man?' you asked your child.

'Am i gunna be a big bwother?'

'Yeah baby you are! you are gonna be the best big brother in the world ok bubs' you encouraged your child as he gave a vigorous nod and then snuggled up in between you and Ben.

'You are the best mum out there you know?' Ben said sleepily with his morning voice.

'I love you so much' is all you replied as you sat back and admired the little family you had created.

word count - 250
pls remember to vote for my story!! would mean the world and requests are always open💕