Mason Mount - Whipped

originally from my tumblr (@slutforbenchilwell)
warnings: none
includes: fluff

You had been with Mason for around 7 months and still hadn't met his teammates.

So today you were going to ask when that moment would come.

'Mase can i ask you a question?'

'Yeah of course darling' he replied still looking at his phone.

'When can i meet your Chelsea teammates? I mean we've been together for 7 months now and still i haven't met them yet.' you said hesistantly unsure of his reaction.

You saw Mason had looked up from his phone now looking at you with confusion.

'You want to meet my teammates?' he replied.

'Yes of course i do they're a big part of your life and i think i deserve to meet them' you argued back.

'Erm i mean sure i can sort something about next week with them'

'Why do you sound so unsure? do you not want them to meet me?' you said clearly hurt by his tone.

'No of course i do i just know how they'll react' He said whilst groaning.

You were still confused on what he was trying to say so you walked away and tried to just be excited you'd be meeting them.

The day that you were meeting them had finally arrived.

'I need to warn you before we meet them that they are very full on alright'

'I'm sure it'll be fine Mase now let's go see them.'

You approached the changing rooms as Mason knocked checking everyone was appropriate.

For some reason Mason seemed more nervous that you were and that confused you.

But as soon as you entered the room you knew why he was so nervous.

'Woah Mase who's this hm?' Ben shouted.

'Hey i'm y/n, i'm Masons girlfriend nice to meet you all' you greeted them.

'Wow Mase how'd you pull her then cause she is definitely out of your league' Christian said whilst smirking knowing it would wind Mason up.

'This is the girl you talk about all the time and never shut up about then' Ben claimed.

You slightly chuckled realising the reason Mason didn't want you to meet them is cause the other players were gonna banter him about him being so whipped by you.

You spent a couple hours with them talking, getting to know them and joking about Mason.

When you arrived home Mason seemed very tense.

'What's up Mase?' you asked him.

'I don't like how they were looking at you like a piece of meat'

'So you're jealous, to be honest i thought you were upset about how they were joking about you being whipped' you replied.

'Why would i be upset about that when it's true, i am whipped by you i mean who wouldn't be' Mason admitted shyly.

'Well in that case you don't need to be jealous or worried about them looking at me cause i'm whipped by you too'

word count: 475
pls vote for my stories, any comments are appreciated & requests are always open 💕