School

(I don't know if any of the other chapters have swearing but this one does for sure, sorry about not putting any warnings before! I probably won't do much warnings, please tell me if I forget in further chapters and any you think I should add.)

-Nico's POV-

When Monday came I did not want to get up. Getting up meant school. Will dragged me out of bed.

I showered before pulling on black ripped skinny jeans, my combat boots, a blood red shirt with skull and crossbones and my brown aviator jacket. I had Stygian iron daggers in hidden sheaths on my boots incase of emergencies.

I pulled on black leather fingerless gloves when Will walked in again. He was wearing jeans and a plain white shirt with converse and a grey windbreaker.

"You need to wear more colourful clothing." Will told me.

"I'm wearing red." I muttered, pulling a chain around my neck and my skull ring on my finger.

"You're so depressing." Will mumbled, stuffing nectar and ambrosia in a small medical kit he put in his bag. I grabbed the black backpack I had gotten that carried my books before following him down to the kitchen.

"Not my fault your happy all the time." I said as Will threw an apple at me. I caught it easily.

"Eat. You need breakfast." I rolled my eyes but bit into the fruit.

"What about yourself?" I asked.

"Already ate." Will said. "Now come on. We need to go."

Happy drove us to school. We got out of the car and we're greeted by stares. Great. I ignored them and pulled Will into the principles office.

-Peter's POV-

I sat beside Ned, my head down on the desk. Mj was behind us reading.

"Dude." Ned whispered. "You good?"

"I'm fine, just tired." I muttered. Ned nodded. Our English teacher, Mr. Reid, walked in.

"We have two new students today." Mr. Reid told us. "Please be nice to them." I looked up just as two boys came in the classroom. One had blonde hair and blue eyes and seemed pretty nice. The other had black hair and dark brown eyes. He was emo and seemed like he got less sleep then me. "Please introduce yourselves."

"I'm Will Solace." The blonde stated.

"Nico Di Angelo." The black haired teen seemed reluctant to talk. They found seats in the back.

-Nico's POV-

By lunch I wanted to skip. I also wanted a smoke. The habit of smoking had started a few months ago. Will hated it but I was stubborn. A kid who had most of the same classes as us came over.

"Hey- uh- I'm Peter Parker. I just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with me and my friend Ned?" He said awkwardly.

"Sure." Will said, smiling. He pulled me over to their table. A girl was there as well, sitting a little away. She was reading a book. I ended up closer to her.

"I'm Ned." Peter's friend introduced. Will smiled and started up a conversation with them as I picked at my food.

I hated school. Despite being anti social I had become friends with Peter over the course of a week. Flash was an asshole who constantly picked on us and I was at the end of my line. One more god damn-

"Hey." Will whispered, nudging me with his elbow. We were in history class and learning about Greek myths. I had put my head down and was lost in my thoughts. Our teacher was looking at me pointedly.