Trouble

-Nico's POV-

"They're what now?" I asked. "Didn't Piper like- make them swear not to posses anyone else?"

"They found a loophole." Annabeth sighed. "Will your mother isn't actually a murder." We walked out of the elevator, earning an odd look from Clint and Natasha. "She was possessed." Will let out a string of curses in Greek.

"So what do we do?" He asked after he had finished. "Call Piper? We would have to track them down."

"That's the only thing to do." Annabeth sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Natasha.

"A Greek monster. Eidolons. They posses people." Will answered.

"We though we got rid of them on the Argo II after Piper charmspoke them but apparently they found a loop hole in the promise they made." Percy sighed. "Gather the team while we call Piper."

Piper got here before Tony did. When he finally waltzed in we were good to start. First we had to see if an eidolons were among us before finding a way to search for any more.

"Piper, do your thing." The team looked at Annabeth in confusion.

"Eidolons raise your hands." Piper's voice was laced with her charmspeak. There was eerie silence for a moment. I thought we were in the clear when Steve suddenly went rigid, hand raising. I scowled. "Tell me who the other eidolons have control of."

"Nico Di Angelo, Naomi Solace and Sally Jackson." I blinked. Me? Wouldn't I know if another soul was possessing me? I was a child of Hades, souls were kinda my thing. And why didn't I raise my hand? Piper looked at me, clearly confused.

"Leave Steve's body, return to the deepest part of Tartarus and never return." She ordered. Steve's body slumped into the couch. Piper turned to me. "Eidolon, show yourself." Her words held more power this time. And gold obscured my vision.

-Percy's POV-

Nico's eyes turned gold. I shuddered slightly, remembering what it was like to be possessed. The eidolon grinned.

"Your charmspeak has strengthened daughter of Aphrodite." He said.

"Why are you here?" Piper asked.

"To deliver a simple message. You will all die soon." I narrowed my eyes at him. If it wasn't actually a person- especially Nico- I would have punched him in the face. Us dieing soon? We survived Tartarus.

"Leave Nico. Return to Tartarus. Do not come back. Ever." Piper sounded furious. Will caught Nico before he hit the ground. "All of us dieing soon." Piper scoffed. "Please. Like, sit the Hades down-" she paused when I sat down, along with anybody else standing. I shook my head, Piper was still using charmspeak by accident. "Sorry guys..." She muttered. "I'm just annoyed that an eidolon thinks they can kill us."

"Yeah." I nodded, helping Annabeth up after I had stood. "For now let's go save my mom from a monster. And Naomi."

-Steve's POV-

When I opened my eyes I was confused. I remembered gold, then nothing. Nico was passed out on the couch across from me. Will, Percy, Annabeth and Piper were gone. Natasha was reading in the corner. Wherever the rest of the team was I had no idea. There was a groan from Nico as he sat up.

"How are you boys feeling?" Natasha asked, not looking up from her book.

"Like I have a hangover." I said. Nico nodded in agreement.

"You were possessed by eidolons." She looked up then. Nico fell back into the couch, hands over his face. "Greek monsters." Natasha added, seeing my confused expression.