Authors Note

Hey guys, sorry this is another aethors note and not a real update, but there is good reason. This is an update on who the characters. I have decided that i am going to change the person who is playing Adam Scott. Chris pine just looks a litlle to old to play Adam. So the list of people that follow will be the charcaters that you have already been interduced to, some of the pictures through out the next few chapters will show pics of them so just keep an eye out for that and raed the notes i leave at the bottom to read who they are. Not all thses characters will be super inportant but it makes me feel better having an actor to represent them in the book. 

Nala Winters~ Ariana Grande 

Adam Scott~Jake Able 

Jen Nightwing~Emilia Clarke 

Mr.Nightwing~Micheal Weatherly

Mrs.Nightwing~Michelle Pfeiffer 

Nala's Mother~Christina Hendricks 

Those will be the people that will be represnting the already know people in the book. Now i understand that Nala's mother isn't that big in the book but she will be more importantater on so i gave her a character. If any of the characters seem stupid or if you have a better suggestion then please feel free to comment or message me privetly and ill try to reply. thanks you guys are really great keep reading and howl on. 

~Krisy :)