Chapter 10

*NALA'S PART* 

 *DREAM*                                                                                                                                                                          I was running in the woods there was a dark black wolf running next to me. Then all of sudden a dark shadow came over us i looked up to see a man with giant black wings flying above us. I started scream as he came swoopping torwads me...... 

I suddenly jerked up from the small bed that i was sleeping in. I was sweating and my heart was racing, it was the same dream i had been having for the last week that i have been trapped here. My prison cell was completely white with a samll bed and a toliet and that was it. I had never seen my captor but i could still imagen his vocie whispering in my ear when before i blacked out in the woods. I was thinking about that voice when i heard footsteps coming torawrd my cell. Before i could do anything the door swong open and then a man walked in closing the door behind him. He looked oddly framilar but i couldnt remember why, then he spoke. 

"Hello angel," he whisperd slowing coming closer to me,"Did you miss me because i missed you."              "W..ho ar..e yo..u," i said my voice shaking with terror.                                                                                          "You hurt me angel, you really don't remember me," he sighed,"If i must explaine my name is Clouse Winters."                                                                                                                                                    "I gasped....Clouse," I whisperd.                                                                                                                                  "It's been a long time sister," he said a slight smirk claiming his face.

   My bother was the man that had kiddnapped me. I haven't seen my brother sense my father had died. When my dad died my brother went crazy and left me behind with my mother. I was in such a shock that the man who stood before me was clouse that i just sat there and stared at him for a solid minute before he spoke up.

"Sister, I do belive i must explain myself," he said,"But first you need to get dressed and follow me."       "Why should i follow you," I whisperd tears coming to my eyes,"You left me then kiddnapped me."      "Nala, I am sorry that i kiddnapped you i really am but i had to get you away from the wolfs and i knew you wouldnt come willingly," he said his eyes filled with sorrow and regret.                                        "But why did you leave," i said.                                                                                                                               "Nala, i will give you anwsers and more but we have to leave this place now before he gets here," he said his eyes suddenly flicking to the closed door and filling with fear.                                                        "Im not going anywere untill you give me an anwser," I said fed up with people tredding all over me.                                                                                                                                                                              "Please Nala, we dont have time for this we have to go now," he said grabbing my wrist were my cuts where.                                                                                                                                                                "Awww," i yelled out in pain and yanked my wrist back. My brother came closer and pulled my sleave. He grimaced when he saw the scars.                                                                                                      "Nala, he whisperd,"did you do that?"                                                                                                                    "Yeah Clouse, it wasnt all rainbows and sunshine after you left," i whisperd pulling my sleave back down and jummping out of the bed.                                                                                                              "Im so sorry Nala, I will explain it all but frist we have to leave," he said.                                                         "No, I deserve an anwser now," I yelled turing to face him.                                                                            "FINE," he yelled,"you want anwsers here is your anwser, you're an angle and some of the wolves in Adams pack wil try to kill you the moment they find out."                                                                  "What," I whisperd. Before he could anwser me the door swung open and in the door frame stood a very anrgy Adam, and thats when all hell broke loose.      

*ATHOURS NOTE*                                                                                                                                                  Hey guys, here is another chapter yayyyy. This is the second one this week, and it will probley be the last but im about to go on spring break so be expact at least two updates in the next week. Anyhow thanks so much for voting and fanning and follwing me it means a lot. Also i was thinking that it would be really cool for you guys who are reading my story to have a name. Like justin bebier had the belivers....so yeah i have come up with a few so please comment if you guys have ideas, if you like my ideas, or if you think this is completly useless lol. Anyhow here are the names I came up with.

~REDWINTER, in honor of Nala's last name and Adams pack                                                                 ~ANGELS, this is the new one for Nalas newly found powers                                                                       ~SNOWFLAKES, this is for Nala's wintery last name                                                                                       ~ANGEL PUPS, this is my last idea and its for Adams wolf and Nala's angel

Soooo thats it what do you guys think. Is it cool, stupid, or freaking amazing. Again thanks alot and before i forget the pic at the top is of Jen's mom Mrs.Nightwing.                                                                           ~Krisy :)