Chapter 2

*NALA'S PART*

I awakened by the lovely shouts of my drunken mother yelling at me to get my lazy ass out of bed or she would come up and teach me a lesson, my mother wasnt a big person she was about 5'4, and she has been a terible drunk and a very abusive towards me ever since my dad died 10 years ago. He was in iraq fighting when his squad was bombed, they say he died with honnor but I dont want him to be dead honor I want him to be alive. I got up and inspected my self in the mirror, I had a pretty bad bruse on my stomach, and I had some scattered bruises on my legs, and I also had a dark circles under my eyes from my lack of sleep. I sighed and headed towards my closet I put on some black skinny jeans and a short sleeved sleeping with sirens shirt. I added thick lines of black eye liner on to my eyes, I added a bit of concealer to cover the brusie and finnaly did a light brush of mascara on to my eyelashes. I put my hair up in a poney tail leaving my bangs to fall in front of my face. I had red hair, im a natural red head I didn't dye it, because im a red head my skin is very pale, but unlike most red heads I dont have a single freckle on my body that and my emerald green eyes make me stick out from the rest of my class mates. I sighed again and looked down at my wrists my own personal battle scars. I slipped on my bracelets to cover my scars and took one last look at my reflection...no one would ever tell how truley depressed I am unless they looked into my eyes thats why I tend not to look in people in the eye. I walked out the door of my bedroom and headed down stairs my mom looked up from where she was getting drunk on the couch and glared at me. I chose to ignore her and headed to get an apple for breakfast I was about to grab it when she garbed my wrist and yanked me away from the fruit bowl the weight of my bag caused me to fall. She glared down at me "what do u think your doing u fat ass slut, I pay fir your school and you repay me bye eating my food," she leaned down and slapped me, "now go to school and dont cime home tonight im having friends over and I dont want u to embarrass me," she slurred obviously still drunk from last night. Sge stomped away and I herd the door slam as she went out the fornt door. I pulles my self up and started to walk towards school, or as I call it my own personal hell.

I finnaly got to school I was standing by my locker when suddenly there stood the queen bee herself glaring at me. She laughed and her two little minions started laughing, Britney the leader started talking "hey Nala, I would say hi slut but lets be real your so ugly no one would touch you with a 30 foot pole." She started laughing at her own joke. I closed my locker and started to walk away but then ahe pushed me against the lockers and slapped me "did I say you could walk away from me you dirty little runt," she spit at me. I just kept looking down and said nothing "pathetic," she laughed at me and then walked off. I ran off to my class and sat at the very back in the corner, everyone started to come in and no one choose to sit near me till every other seat was taken. 

About 4 minutes after class started a sub walked in and said Mr.Scott was running late and that we were to read till he showed up. I pulled out my book and started to read, I was basically the only one in the class that was doing what we were supposed to be doing  about ten minutes later the substitute got a call and told us Mr.Scott was on his way. I sighed and looked back at my book. I was reading I was reading The Host by Stepheni Meyer, I was on chapter 28, It was disorienting to wake in the absolute dark in the past month I've gotten used to having the Sun tell me it was morning at first I thought it must still be night but then feeling the sting of my face in the exam I'm back I remembered where I was beside me I can hear the sound of quiet even breathing it did not frighten me because I had the most familiar of sounds hear it was I was not surprised but Jamie had crept back and slept beside me last night maybe it was the change in my breathing that woke him maybe it was just the of our schedules had become synchronized but seconds after I was  conscious he gave a little gasp...." I heard the door open and snaped my head up. I met the eyes of the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life, I felt this instance connection that I have never felt before. 

*Athours Part*
This is the second update  this week, I will try to update again tommorw but no promises i have alot of stuff going on right now ok anyway thanks for reading, comments are welcomed.