Chapter 11

It was like the world stood still as Adam busted into the room and ran up to my brother. He grabbed him around the neck and slammed him up against the wall. My brother tried to fight off Adam but the more he tried to fight the harder Adam slammed him into the wall. When I saw the small dibble of blood starting to trickle down his head it was like the world suddenly sped up. I started screaming at Adam to stop, but no matter how hard I yelled he continued to slam him into the wall. Then there was snap, and suddenly Adam dropped Clouse onto the floor. Clouse's slack body lay on the floor, in that moment time stopped, Adam approached me and went to wrap his arms around me but i just pushed past him and fell onto the floor next to Clouse.  

"Please Clouse," I whispered,"Wake up." 

Clouse didn't wake up his still lifeless body lay there the warmth slowly fading out of him. A tear slowly fell from my eye and onto his cheek. Soon i was shaking as heavy sobs racked my body, the pain and sorrow of my only brother dying hitting me full forced. I sat there sobbing completely forgetting that Adam was behind me until i herd a animal like growl from behind me. 

"GET AWAY FROM HIM," he growled. 

Thats when I lost it, "You killed him." I whispered

"What did you say," he said lowly. 

"You killed my brother," I screamed at him malice dripping from my voice. 

"What?" he asked confusion clouding his eyes. 

"You killed my brother you son of a bitch. Your a monster...get the hell away," I screamed. 

"You don't mean that," he said stepping closer to me. 

"If you take one step closer to me...I will kill you," I said lowly feeling a new surge of power in me. 

"No you won't," he said stepping closer. 

What happened next could only be described as a blinding flash of light. Suddenly i was lifted into the air and i was surrounded by a bright blinding orb of light. My whole body was filled with pain as a pair of bright white wings sprouted from my hair...my bright red hair suddenly turned into a sheer blinding blond and my plain clothes wee shredded and body was wrapped in  alight lacy white dress. As suddenly as it came the bright light was gone and i fell to the ground. I slowly stood up my wings extending to there full 7 foot spand. I looked up at Adam and narrowed my eyes into a glare. 

"Nala...your eyes," he whispered," there gold and your hair is blonde." 

I laughed dryly as him, "I'm an Angel Adam, and you just killed my brother." 

"I'm sorry Nala...I thought he was hurting you...i needed to save you," Adam said his eyes filling with regret. 

"I yelled and begged you not to harm him. Yet you still didn't listen...now Adam you will pay a price," I said softly. I felt like my body was being taken over and my body was moving and speaking but i wasn't controlling my actions. What was going on. 

*Luna (Nala's inner Angel)*

I stared up into the eyes of our mate Adam. He was very handsome no doubt, but very stupid. He had taken away my brother Axel and Nala's brother Clouse, he was our mentor. I could only teach Nala somethings. She needed a trained guardian to teach the Angel laws and ways. 

"Hello Mate," I said my light feathery voice coming out softly but still radiating with power. 

"Nala?" Adam asked. 

I chuckled softly,"No dear mate, I'm Luna. I'm little Nala's inner angel." 

"Hello Luna," Adam said softly. 

"Hello," i said smiling softly,"Now dear mate, im afraid i must leave." 

"What no," he growled,"You cant leave your my mate." 

"But you see mate you have killed my brother Axle and Nala's brother Clouse. They were our mentor here from the heavens to teach us the ways of being an angel but thanks to you we have to go to heaven to receive training." I said. 

"NO," he yelled,"You cant go. I wont let you!" 

"But i must dear Adam..." I paused,"Goodbye love," i said softly before walking past him and out the door. 

"No," he said screaming after me, "Come back please." 

"I can't," I said softly before spreading my wings and flying up to the heavens. 

"I love you," screamed Adam as I flew away. 

"I love you to mate," I said softly even if I wont remember you. 

*AUTHORS NOTE*  

HEYYYYYYYY GUESSS WHOS BACK!!!!!!!! Im back guys with a very  surprising update. Now i want to keep this short so im just gonna say the last few months have been really hectic and stressful and im so happy to finally be posting this chapter i hope you guys really like it also the picture at the top is of Nala after her transformation yayyyy...Also i put this book in the Wattys so please vote comment and read it would mean so much thanks for all the support good by my Red Angles.